Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

Norman Ingram:
What happened to you lot, I thought at least one of you would have got the word “Clot” in, I thought I was leading you up to it! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Norman it was a thought but no one wanted to hurt your feelings with you being of a delicate sensitive nature :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie :wink:

sammyopisite:

Norman Ingram:
What happened to you lot, I thought at least one of you would have got the word “Clot” in, I thought I was leading you up to it! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Norman it was a thought but no one wanted to hurt your feelings with you being of a delicate sensitive nature :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So true Johnnie, In my latter years I do tend to be alittle brittle. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Once I had skin so thick a bullet wouldn’t penertrate, oh dear my youth has passed me by! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :blush: :blush: :blush: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Well I have a period in January I have to go to the hospital at Oxford, on the 3rd for pre med, on the 18th the operation on my left eye, they are going to peel the skin off from the back of my eye, and if it goe’s ok it should show improvement in 6/8 weeks and be perfect in a year, just like me! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hope all you lads have a very Merry Christmas and a Good New Year. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

best wishes for xmas and the new year to you and your wife norman . i hope all goes well with your operation in the new year , but we will have to get someone else to keep an eye on harry for a while .regards , dave

Same from me Norm.Happy Christmas and New Year.Also hope your op goes well and you see an improvement with your eye.
Cheers Dave.

Hi boys
Norm if they are taking the skin of the back of your eye do’s that mean you will be able to see out of the back of your head. My missis says she has to have eyes in the back of her head to keep an eye on me. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Hope every thing goes well for you. All the best to you and your missis

Regards Keith

Hi Norman all the best for Christmas and the new year to your good lady and yourself and I hope all goes well in January for you as you will be able to see who has been taking the ■■■■ while you have been a bit crook. :laughing: :laughing:

Johnnie, I know the ones who will take my name in vain, the whole bloody lot of you. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Thanks a lot for for your kind wishes, and Keith I know why your wife keeps track of you! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: For I know what M/E drivers are like. :blush: :blush: :blush: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Norman Ingram:
Johnnie, I know the ones who will take my name in vain, the whole bloody lot of you. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Thanks a lot for for your kind wishes, and Keith I know why your wife keeps track of you! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: For I know what M/E drivers are like. :blush: :blush: :blush: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This is a thought for all you old guy’s, growing old is " Compulsory" but growing up is " Optional". that is why I never grew up! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:

Norman Ingram:

This is a thought for all you old guy’s, growing old is " Compulsory" but growing up is " Optional". that is why I never grew up! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Nice to see you back posting Norman, I’m going to take this opportunity to wish yourself and the Colleen a very Happy Christmas and a very Prosperous New Year with a spell of Good Health thrown in for both of you and the same to all the Guys and Gals who look in on here.
Happy Christmas and all the best for all of you in the New Year, Cheers.
thanks harry long retired.

Thank you Harry, how did you like my toes comment on the other thread. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I think we would both get a good rating on who’s the silliest, but as long as it keeps us happy and the rest out there entertained, we can’t be doing bad. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Thank you Harry, how did you like my toes comment on the other thread. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I think we would both get a good rating on who’s the silliest, but as long as it keeps us happy and the rest out there entertained, we can’t be doing bad. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Norm as they say up North you’re as daft as a brush.

Harry you might be right. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Hope you have a goodnight with Larry, and you have a better year than this year. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Norman, how are you getting on,Fine thank you. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Good it is nice to know, I am chatting to myself :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: for my mate Harry got intoxicated and lost his shirt & bus pass and my thread got lossed in the christmas spirit and good will to all men. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He has a new shirt now Norm if you look on the party thread :laughing: Happy new year to you.
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
He has a new shirt now Norm if you look on the party thread :laughing: Happy new year to you.
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
All the best Norm and now Dave where’s “the party thread” what am I looking for ■■ yes mate two short planks sums me up.

Thank you Dave & Harry I have nearly got this cold under control, just a cough now and again. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Trip to Oxford went ok, I just got to go for the operation in two weeks time :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: so if your down this way, " I will keep a eye out for you". :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:PS Do you think I would make a good "Pirate "

Norman Ingram:
Thank you Dave & Harry I have nearly got this cold under control, just a cough now and again. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Trip to Oxford went ok, I just got to go for the operation in two weeks time :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: so if your down this way, " I will keep a eye out for you". :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:PS Do you think I would make a good "Pirate "

hiya,
Norman I consider you would make a better Cowboy you haven’t got the sea legs for piracy.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,
Norman I consider you would make a better Cowboy you haven’t got the sea legs for piracy.

Norm would make a good cross between a cowboy and a pirate Harry. Long John on Silver :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Hello Dave had my eye op on wednesday, it went ok, but is a good job I had it done, had two tears in my retina they fixed them at the same time, my left eye was just like looking through frosted glass, but it is clearing very slowly, but I knew it would take up to eight weeks and a year for it would be perfect. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I won’t be on much, having to shut my eye to send this. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: But will try and keep in touch Norman.