Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

Well lads I must be getting lighthearted, because I feel better in myself, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: it must because spring is around the corner and a young man fancy is a old man’s dream. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: By golly I have some wonderful dreams. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Norman Ingram:
Well lads I must be getting lighthearted, because I feel better in myself, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: it must because spring is around the corner and a young man fancy is a old man’s dream. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: By golly I have some wonderful dreams. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hiya,
Whatever you do Norm don’t let the sap rise too quickly there’s still chance of a frost and you might just get nipped in the bud,
I personally hibernate until the sun is giving off a bit of heat and then take things easy and get myself built up for the cold
weather which will be just around the corner when the Summer finally arrives, in the words of an old song, the sun comes up,
the sun goes down, the hands on the clock keep moving round, life gets tedious don’t it, I think I’ll have get a hobby like collecting
single malt whisky, no not a good idea I hear you say, what about bowling ■■, no if I got down to bowl I’d never get back up again,
in real life I’m quite happy to be knackered, OK I’ll do what I do best spend more time practicing Egyptian PT.
thanks harry long retired.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,
Whatever you do Norm don’t let the sap rise too quickly there’s still chance of a frost and you might just get nipped in the bud,
I personally hibernate until the sun is giving off a bit of heat and then take things easy and get myself built up for the cold
weather which will be just around the corner when the Summer finally arrives, in the words of an old song, the sun comes up,
the sun goes down, the hands on the clock keep moving round, life gets tedious don’t it, I think I’ll have get a hobby like collecting
single malt whisky, no not a good idea I hear you say, what about bowling ■■, no if I got down to bowl I’d never get back up again,
in real life I’m quite happy to be knackered, OK I’ll do what I do best spend more time practicing Egyptian PT.

Harry you could become a sugar daddy! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: The definition of that, " Is a form of a crystalise " Sap" :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Comm’n you lot stop playing silly word games and answer your truck mate’s, you are not going senile! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Last man standing puts the light out Norm,but don’t worry I’m still here,the rest are all hung over :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Yes I know I can rely on one of the sober men in this group, the other whisky drinkers, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I think they get the shake’s. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I do believe when they go for a night out, they put a dab of single malt behind each ear! :wink: :wink: :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Norman Ingram:
Yes I know I can rely on one of the sober men in this group, the other whisky drinkers, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I think they get the shake’s. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I do believe when they go for a night out, they put a dab of single malt behind each ear! :wink: :wink: :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hiya,
Norm the only time I’m going to use a single malt as a deodorant is after it’s been
re-cycled through my system.

Harry I think you would be taking the p**** if you endeavour to do that! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You can always dab the cork behind each ear and not waste a drop. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Beside’s anything passing through your system would be a little iffey :question: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Harry I think you would be taking the p**** if you endeavour to do that! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You can always dab the cork behind each ear and not waste a drop. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Beside’s anything passing through your system would be a little iffey :question: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bit like recycled sump oil Norm.Might go well in a garage heater :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Hello Dave it looks like Harry has gone to sleep after another drinking bout, it’s a good job we stay sober. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Absolutely Norm,someones got to mind the shop.Can’t leave these heavy drinkers in charge :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

I have been to my bowling mate funeral today, I think I shall go to Great Yarmouth to see my brother on the weekend, the on tuesday my mates wife funeral, life is not all fun :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:
HELLO Johnnie, I have just worked your sudo name out! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Because you drink enough single malt, you cameup with " Sammysopissed" but made it a little shorter. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hows that Dave. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You must have been watching count down Norm to have come to that conclusion :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

I missed this post could have been because I was very busy :laughing: or maybe ■■■■■■ and did not read it correctly but Norman you can never sup enough single malt or is that too much :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie :wink:

P S in this climate it is an internal antifreeze for the body.if you don’t believe me ask Larry and Harry :unamused:

sammyopisite:

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:
HELLO Johnnie, I have just worked your sudo name out! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Because you drink enough single malt, you cameup with " Sammysopissed" but made it a little shorter. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hows that Dave. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You must have been watching count down Norm to have come to that conclusion :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

I missed this post could have been because I was very busy :laughing: or maybe ■■■■■■ and did not read it correctly but Norman you can never sup enough single malt or is that too much :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

P S in this climate it is an internal antifreeze for the body.if you don’t believe me ask Larry and Harry :unamused:

Is it you that’s causing the so called drought Johnnie,supping all this liquid :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

sammyopisite:

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Norm my GP checks my “specific gravity” with a hydrometer and if I’m getting
low he gives me a lift to the pub to rectify things, usually half a bottle of a nice
single malt puts me back on an even keel.

I think so Dave, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: all that water they use to make those gallon’s of single malt whisky, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: let alone all the standard cheap super market rubbish. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: When I go to the pensioners club, they have a bottle of whisky on the table, and put it in their “Tea” :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I have supplied a few bottle’s over the years I have been going there! But it was the dear stuff ! “Glen Fiddler’s” I think it was Chris & Johnnie’s brand when they was working and on all those dodgy night’s out. :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Still my mate Tom has it in his tea several times when he is not driving out to our bowling club,still going strong, 97 years old in August, I am coaxing him to top the ton and still bowl, I even got him a rubber end that is wide and flat on a shortened walking stick to help him keep his balance. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I chuckle when he calls me a lucky so in so, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I said Tom I seem to get more lucky the more I practice! :blush: :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As I say Norm never tasted whisky.Not against others enjoying a drink of it.Always been a beer drinker,not into heavy drinking,just a few cans or bottles at home.We haven’t got a pub here so the only time I drink out is if we have a function in our Village Hall which is close by.
I don’t know much about any of the wines or spirits,as a young bloke years ago I used to think half a crown was a lot to pay for a small drop in a glass :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave I am in Kensington hotel in Great Yarmouth, I came to see my brother, I am drinking appletizer the wife is on Bailey’s and a double! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: must be comming reckless, had a lovely meal, got good wifi here very fast. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good for you and your wife Norm.Hope your brother is OK.I have never been to Great Yarmouth,sounds a good place.Enjoy your break and don’t get to much sand in the bedroom :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave just posted on the other thread from my daughters car,was complaining about the bumps, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: well it is hard to type. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: What will I be up to next! :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: