Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

Norman Ingram:
Dave just posted on the other thread from my daughters car,was complaining about the bumps, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: well it is hard to type. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: What will I be up to next! :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

You are getting very keen Norm.I think if I was in the passenger seat I would be having a look at the countryside.
Cheers Dave.

Dave I am a treky, I want to visit places no man has gone before, like Harry’s wallet :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: that should get the old b****r going :bulb: . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I don’t think you will have much luck in getting Harry to bite Norm.He seems a pretty cool customer to me :wink:
Cheers Dave.

Dave I think Harry is so layed back, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: if you poked him with a electrical cattle prod, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: he would say that is nice, can you do it again! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
The only time I request a repeat performance of anything it has to be pleasurable
and must be administered by a female of the species, no what I mean Arry.
thanks harry long retired.

I knew I would get you out of the woodwork, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I bet you leered off to somewhere nice, where you could get a good supply of single malt. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
I knew I would get you out of the woodwork, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I bet you leered off to somewhere nice, where you could get a good supply of single malt. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Norm don’t need to venture very far to grab hold of a nice drop of single malt,
the drinks thingy is very close to hand together with a well used and never washed
glass for my own personal use, well you don’t want to wash the flavour from the
glass do you, that would be a waste now wouldn’t it, as for being laid back a boss
one called me “Horace Ontal” he said I was so relaxed and laid back that I would
have made it as a limbo dancer, but would have been useless as a boxer.

Harry if ever I feel fed up, I pull up the photo of when we were at the BRS show, which will be two years ago this august, look at you carrying that bag with you bottle of whisky and a plastic cup. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I offen wondered if you could have fixed it up on your head, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: for I have seen one that holds two cans and is fixed to a baseball cap and plastic tubes and one for the mouth, so you can sup and watch a sport. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Norm & Harry,
Is there a BRS show this year.I was on holiday when the last one was held.I would like to go if there is another.It would be good to see those wagons and would also be great to meet you chaps.
Cheers Dave.

Single malts, now, I like Islay malts and last Saturday management and myself had a day out in Edinburgh. I bought myself a pressie, a bottle of Ardbeg (the best Islay), very expensive. So I says to the nice man in the whisky shop, “now I want your best price for an old age pensioner”. He knocked me £3 off the marked price…result. :stuck_out_tongue:

grumpy old man:
Single malts, now, I like Islay malts and last Saturday management and myself had a day out in Edinburgh. I bought myself a pressie, a bottle of Ardbeg (the best Islay), very expensive. So I says to the nice man in the whisky shop, “now I want your best price for an old age pensioner”. He knocked me £3 off the marked price…result. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not bad brian, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: better than the measly 25p they give to the chaps who reach 85 :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Dave the Renegade:
Hi Norm & Harry,
Is there a BRS show this year.I was on holiday when the last one was held.I would like to go if there is another.It would be good to see those wagons and would also be great to meet you chaps.
Cheers Dave.

Already answered this, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but it seems to have got lost. Dave there was not one last year, but Alex the scot chap said they was going to put one on this year. when Harry and I went it was in July I think the 4th it was on a sunday. It was nice meeting Harry, Trevor H, and Alex. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Will be going if my health is ok, hope that old bloke with his carrier bag, bottle of whisky and cup will too, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: it wil be nice to see you there dave too, for we have had many tete to tete together. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:
Hi Norm & Harry,
Cheers Dave.

Already answered this, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but it seems to have got lost. Dave there was not one last year, but Alex the scot chap said they was going to put one on this year. when Harry and I went it was in July I think the 4th it was on a sunday. It was nice meeting Harry, Trevor H, and Alex. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Will be going if my health is ok, hope that old bloke with his carrier bag, bottle of whisky and cup will too, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: it wil be nice to see you there dave too, for we have had many tete to tete together. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Norm,
If they have a show this year and it doesn’t clash with some other things I’ve already committed to doing I will be there. If its less than a couple of hundred miles away I will be there.
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Dave it’s about a hundred and sixty miles round trip from your place to the
Lincoln Farm Cafe, I have seen the notification of the event somewhere on
here, health permitting I will be in attendance and a bit nearer the time I
will be “booking my bed” for a couple of nights at the B&B close by, had the
run of the place last time I was there and it’s only a short stroll from the
showground, a nice weekend if the weather is good as it was last time, be
nice to meet up and you can have a swig from my bottle of single malt the
invitation is also extended to Tracy, ah’ now one bottle or two, decisions !!
decisions !!.

harry_gill:
hiya,
Hired gun thats a joke, the person i was gunning for would have had to walk towards me and rest the muzzle on his own forehead to be sure of a quick end, was’nt bad at tossing hand grenades though i could part with them in quick time, pull the pin and get rid, forget the bit in the middle where you do a bit of counting, never trusted the person who put them together always assumed they’d got the length of the fuse wrong.

harry boy your a legend just started reading this thread only on page 26 cant see the screen due to the tears of laughter you boys are brilliant cheers martyn.

harry_gill:
hiya,
decisions !!.

Will be there if we haven’t already got hols clashing Harry.The distance won’t worry me.I used to do 500 miles a day quite often in my transit.Will try and find out the info regarding the do on the web.
BRS Gathering at the Lincoln Farm Cafe on July 15th 2012.
Cheers Dave.

sammy dog:

harry_gill:
hiya,
Hired gun thats a joke, the person i was gunning for would have had to walk towards me and rest the muzzle on his own forehead to be sure of a quick end, was’nt bad at tossing hand grenades though i could part with them in quick time, pull the pin and get rid, forget the bit in the middle where you do a bit of counting, never trusted the person who put them together always assumed they’d got the length of the fuse wrong.

harry boy your a legend just started reading this thread only on page 26 cant see the screen due to the tears of laughter you boys are brilliant cheers martyn.

Martin glad you like, we have been keeping it going since 2008 with a few quipes and some stories from my middle east past, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I am still trying to work out which Stan , Harry is :question: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Laurel or Hardy, we already got him as one of the Three Stooges :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but me and Harry hit it off with our sense of humour, and the other fellows Welsh Dave,Keith, Johnnie,Chris, Windyridge Dave, and a few other have helped out! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Allthe best Norman.

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:
hiya,
decisions !!.

Will be there if we haven’t already got hols clashing Harry.The distance won’t worry me.I used to do 500 miles a day quite often in my transit.Will try and find out the info regarding the do on the web.
Cheers Dave.

Dave lets hope we are all ok, and can meet up and have a wingding :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: You on your Newcastle brown, Harry on his single malt, and me :blush: :blush: :blush: on me Appletizer. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:
hiya,
decisions !!.

Cheers Dave.

Dave lets hope we are all ok, and can meet up and have a wingding :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: You on your Newcastle brown, Harry on his single malt, and me :blush: :blush: :blush: on me Appletizer. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I won’t be drinking any alcohol Norm.If I come it will be a day trip with me at the wheel :frowning: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:
hiya,
decisions !!.

Cheers Dave.

I won’t be drinking any alcohol Norm.If I come it will be a day trip with me at the wheel :frowning: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Well Dave you will have to have a Appletizer, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: and Harry can corrupt Tracy with his single malt! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: