Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

Well,if my new private jet that I’ve ordered arrives on time I’ll be there as well. The rise for OAPs just made the jet affordable. :laughing:

you must get a better pension on the isle chris , we’ve had to make do with a helicopter , still it’s better than driving among those mad lorry drivers . oh , it’s truckers now , sorry , cheers , wealthyinbuxton

rigsby:
you must get a better pension on the isle chris , we’ve had to make do with a helicopter , still it’s better than driving among those mad lorry drivers . oh , it’s truckers now , sorry , cheers , wealthyinbuxton

No Dave,we are not eligible for the bigger Manx pension,we get a joint UK pension but pay less tax on it - 10% over errrrrrrrr £18600 + £2000 for being old chuffs. I shalln’t be going to Gaydon,I ordered a twin engined jet and they sent a four-engined prop fitted wi Patricroft 8-potters. :laughing:

i shall be up in the wilds of scotland then , 540 miles from home so gaydon would be a hell of a round trip as i don’t do nights out any more . i did ask the wife about night out money for driving the motor pulling the caravan , i might as well have asked her for ■■■ , same answer , cheers , deprived in buxton

rigsby:
i shall be up in the wilds of scotland then , 540 miles from home so gaydon would be a hell of a round trip as i don’t do nights out any more . i did ask the wife about night out money for driving the motor pulling the caravan , i might as well have asked her for ■■■ , same answer , cheers , deprived in buxton

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aye,“■■■” is what they used to carry coal in.
“If the Lord invented owt better he kept it for hissen”. Manx bible or summat like that. :smiley:

Anongoingwithoutiom.

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:
hiya,
Dave it’s about a hundred and sixty miles round trip from your place to the
Lincoln Farm Cafe, I have seen the notification of the event somewhere on
here, health permitting I will be in attendance and a bit nearer the time I
will be “booking my bed” for a couple of nights at the B&B close by, had the
run of the place last time I was there and it’s only a short stroll from the
showground, a nice weekend if the weather is good as it was last time, be
nice to meet up and you can have a swig from my bottle of single malt the
invitation is also extended to Tracy, ah’ now one bottle or two, decisions !!
decisions !!.
thanks harry long retired.

Will be there if we haven’t already got hols clashing Harry.The distance won’t worry me.I used to do 500 miles a day quite often in my transit.Will try and find out the info regarding the do on the web.
BRS Gathering at the Lincoln Farm Cafe on July 15th 2012.
Cheers Dave.

Dave lets hope we are all ok, and can meet up and have a wingding :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: You on your Newcastle brown, Harry on his single malt, and me :blush: :blush: :blush: on me Appletizer. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I won’t be drinking any alcohol Norm.If I come it will be a day trip with me at the wheel :frowning: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Well Dave you will have to have a Appletizer, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: and Harry can corrupt Tracy with his single malt! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You wouldn’t tempt Tracy to drink whisky,she does occasionally drink a small bottle of WKD or half a pint of lager .Usually when we go to a lorry show we have a big flask of hot water to make our own tea :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave a girl after my own heart, a cup of rosey lee, :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: They have tea in the cafe, but you must have some of those metal things called money. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: But have no fear fair prince, your trusty knights called handsome harry and goodlooking Norman, :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: will save the day and tax the peasants. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It is looking that we have clashed with something else on that date Norm.But will try and swing it that we come to Lincoln Farm,plenty of time between now and then.
Cheers Dave.

See what happens Dave, another Dave from Switsland said how much they enjoy the thread and we have a regular audience, ful of laughter and tears rolling down their faces. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: He sent me a private message, Daveoff was his handle, I told him you was the baby of our group. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
See what happens Dave, another Dave from Switsland said how much they enjoy the thread and we have a regular audience, full of laughter and tears rolling down their faces. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: He sent me a private message, Daveoff was his handle, I told him you was the baby of our group. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this has been better than a good book once you start you cant stop finally caught you guys up cheers martyn .just for the record 57 in june.

a mere slip of a lad then sammydog , i’ll bet norman has got socks older then you !!! cheers , dave

rigsby:
a mere slip of a lad then sammydog , i’ll bet norman has got socks older then you !!! cheers , dave

hiya,
I’ve had driving related aches and pains for longer than 57 years.

harry_gill:

rigsby:

hiya,
I’ve had driving related aches and pains for longer than 57 years.

probably still wearing them dave.as regards the aches and pains harry suspect the single malt helps. :smiley: :smiley:

No Dave O’rigby my feet started swelling so I gave my grey ones to a bowling mate and about fifty pairs to the charity bag, now I have M/S soft top which are easier to put on. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Life is funny :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: I get a stiff neck and feet that swell, but in my ■■■ appeal, nothing ever happens. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Norman Ingram:
No Dave O’rigby my feet started swelling so I gave my grey ones to a bowling mate and about fifty pairs to the charity bag, now I have M/S soft top which are easier to put on. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Life is funny :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: I get a stiff neck and feet that swell, but in my ■■■ appeal, nothing ever happens. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You will probably be made a Knight of the Garter Norm and wear red mantles :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

No Dave, once a king always a king, once a k night enough. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I was alittle behind with my threads, due to bowling and gardening. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Also because of our swiss audience, I went to London to see if we was due for royalties, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: while there I bump into our prime minster David Cameron, :cry: :cry: :cry: I told him you have screwed us poor old pensioners, :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: why don’t you tax the air we breath! He relied I do not think they would stand for that, or the people :question: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Well they might, they was stupid enough to vote for you. I bloody didn’t. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
No Dave, once a king always a king, once a k night enough. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I was alittle behind with my threads, due to bowling and gardening. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Also because of our swiss audience, I went to London to see if we was due for royalties, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: while there I bump into our prime minster David Cameron, :cry: :cry: :cry: I told him you have screwed us poor old pensioners, :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: why don’t you tax the air we breath! He relied I do not think they would stand for that, or the people :question: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Well they might, they was stupid enough to vote for you. I bloody didn’t. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Neither did I Norm,nor ever will vote for his lot.I’m working class and they have never done anything for us.I haven’t any faith in any of the modern politicians whatever party they are in.As far as I’m concerned they all p*ss in the same pot :imp: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Neither did I Norm,nor ever will vote for his lot.I’m working class and they have never done anything for us.I haven’t any faith in any of the modern politicians whatever party they are in.As far as I’m concerned they all p*ss in the same pot :imp: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Yes Dave but those cons try to make you so poor, they think you should drink it, :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: How on earth can they sleep at night! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: They are like robin hood in reverse, they take from the poor and give to the rich. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Cheers Dave.

Yes Dave but those cons try to make you so poor, they think you should drink it, :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: How on earth can they sleep at night! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: They are like robin hood in reverse, they take from the poor and give to the rich. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

This lot are the worst bunch of masterbaters in power in my lifetime Norm.The way they are going everything will be knackered.I don’t think the leader will last long,his own lot will give him the heave ho.
Come the revolution vote for Wolfie :laughing:
Cheers Dave.