Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

What’s life comming to, when a marjority of asian’s vote fo a radical white bloke, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: instead of voting for a asian labour candiate :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You will get the scot’s voting in the english next. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What a day yesterday, they started a hosepipe ban around the Anglian area, they reckon it will keep on till at least October, it rained from late wednesday till thursday afternoon, I got two more 200 litre water butts, and got them installed just in time, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: they are full, I am well prepared for a dry summer. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I must have over 1200 litres to keep my garden in good condition, just for Harry thats nearly 300 gallon’s. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
What a day yesterday, they started a hosepipe ban around the Anglian area, they reckon it will keep on till at least October, it rained from late wednesday till thursday afternoon, I got two more 200 litre water butts, and got them installed just in time, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: they are full, I am well prepared for a dry summer. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I must have over 1200 litres to keep my garden in good condition, just for Harry thats nearly 300 gallon’s. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hiya,
Shut up Nosser, we’ve got Kielder reservoir up here filled mainly with water
from Scotland i’ts the largest man-made lake in Europe, and the water has
even been transported to the middle East countries to ballast the bowels of
tankers and used I believe to irrigate the land instead of being pumped out-
board into the sea, water shortage, what’s one of them, might be time to
resurrect the old class 1 and buy a tanker trailer could possibily make a few
bob,well it has been said that I am capable of selling snow to Eskimo’s.
thanks harry long retired.

Its going to horse down with rain next week,with more to come when the jubilee celebrations are on,guaranteed :frowning: :laughing:

Hello Dave, did you see that, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Harry called me a “Nosser” :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: is that similar to a " ■■■■■■" :wink: :wink: :wink: I must have caught Harry in the top lip :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: when I mentioned about gallon’s, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I know Harry is not up to europe’s weight’s & measure’s. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Norman Ingram:
Hello Dave, did you see that, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Harry called me a “Nosser” :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: is that similar to a " ■■■■■■" :wink: :wink: :wink: I must have caught Harry in the top lip :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: when I mentioned about gallon’s, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I know Harry is not up to europe’s weight’s & measure’s. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Those whisky drinkers have got to Harry,got him a bit hooked on the moonshine Norm.You might have to get a Nun to exorcise him :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Those whisky drinkers have got to Harry,got him a bit hooked on the moonshine Norm.You might have to get a Nun to exorcise him :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave, are you sure, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: with Harry’s pedigree, it’s more likely he would persuade the " Nun’s" to exercise HIM! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Cheers Dave.

Dave, are you sure, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: with Harry’s pedigree, it’s more likely he would persuade the " Nun’s" to exercise HIM! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They probably would exercise him Norm,as well as exorcise him from the moonshine :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

Hiya,

Plenty of watter in the IOM lads,I’ll rig a pump and line and you can come over and get some anytime if you are short of H2O in the South East. :smiley:

Chris Webb:

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

Hiya,

Plenty of watter in the IOM lads,I’ll rig a pump and line and you can come over and get some anytime if you are short of H2O in the South East. :smiley:

Its a Bank Holiday tomorrow Chris.Its supposed to horse down with rain as per usual :frowning: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave, old Harry having a secret chit chat with Ang about a delivery from Trevor H who we met at the lorry show two years ago, a nice bloke but a big fellow, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: who would give grisley adam’s arun for his money. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: He dropped off a bottle of whisky a year ago, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Now Harry has got so many whisky drinking friends, :wink: :wink: :wink: he is trying to keep it a secret! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Chris if you have a big and long enough pipe to reach Northampton reservoirs :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: you can top them up with pleasure! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Norman Ingram:
Dave, old Harry having a secret chit chat with Ang about a delivery from Trevor H who we met at the lorry show two years ago, a nice bloke but a big fellow, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: who would give grisley adam’s arun for his money. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: He dropped off a bottle of whisky a year ago, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Now Harry has got so many whisky drinking friends, :wink: :wink: :wink: he is trying to keep it a secret! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Chris if you have a big and long enough pipe to reach Northampton reservoirs :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: you can top them up with pleasure! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yes I have met Trev at Oswestry Truck Show last year Norm he’s a good bloke.Not sure about Harry and this secret package from Ang :exclamation: Fair play the old lad has got a way with the ladies :wink: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Yes Dave Harry has, they either love him, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: or detest him, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Trevor comes from Penkridge, we had chats about nights out there and Stafford, he told me about cafe that had closed down that I parked up at. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Norman Ingram:
Yes Dave Harry has, they either love him, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: or detest him, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Trevor comes from Penkridge, we had chats about nights out there and Stafford, he told me about cafe that had closed down that I parked up at. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

How far are you fron Jacks Hill cafe Norm,there’s a get together there this Sunday 15th April.I am hoping to get there weather permitting.
Cheers Dave.

David sent you a PM, on the package for Harry I know what it is, I had it from the horses mouth. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
David sent you a PM, on the package for Harry I know what it is, I had it from the horses mouth. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Norm,returned the PM.
Cheer’s Dave.

Dave, I am trying to get a mate to take me, or my daughter, give me a ring when you get there. norman

Hello Dave, I went to Jackhills cafe just after 13.00 hours, not many lorries there, but quite a few old drivers, but not many as old as us, Bagdad bill 80, me nearly 75, had a few chat’s, took my laptop to show a few photo’s. Lincoln farm cafe was a far bigger collection of vehicles. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Norman

hiya,
Nice to see you got to the “do” Norm our pal “Welsh” Dave was there
but didn’t see you, he has put some pics on the Welsh tippers site he
must have missed you ( was you wearing the white “surrender” cap )
the Luftwaffe couldn’t miss you wearing that, how you doing mate ?.
thanks harry, long retired.

Norman Ingram:
Hello Dave, I went to Jackhills cafe just after 13.00 hours, not many lorries there, but quite a few old drivers, but not many as old as us, Bagdad bill 80, me nearly 75, had a few chat’s, took my laptop to show a few photo’s. Lincoln farm cafe was a far bigger collection of vehicles. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Norman

Hi Norm,
We got there at 10.0am and left just after 12.Sorry we missed you we had a good look around and had some food in the cafe.Some of the vehicles were starting to leave so we left and stopped for Sunday Roast near Severn Springs,then got back home about 5pm.
Cheers Dave.