Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

Your bones should be better today Norm.The sun is actually shining here at the moment,which is a rare sight to see over the last couple of days. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Well it’s droughting here in the Republic again today, in fact the drought is running down the road like a small river. :unamused:

hiya,
Sick of this “dry wetter” hate watering my plant pots.
thanks harry, long retired.

harry_gill:
hiya,
Sick of this “dry wetter” hate watering my plant pots.

Fetch them down here Harry.They will get waterlogged. :cry: :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
Your bones should be better today Norm.The sun is actually shining here at the moment,which is a rare sight to see over the last couple of days. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

What sun :question: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: my plants that was in flower have got drowned and the petal stuck together on my petunia’s. :cry: :cry: :cry: Anglia water have annouced that the drought will end, and hose pipe ban will finish at the end of this month. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Went to the podiatry to check my feet and have my toe nails cut, and they said you have blister on your toe next to your big one on your right foot, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: we will cut it off and dress it, then leave it on for two days so it don’t get infected. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: I do as they say, and a week later I checked my feet last night and the toe is swollen and red at the top. After phoning I had to go to the medical centre, and was told it was infected. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

What sun :question: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: my plants that was in flower have got drowned and the petal stuck together on my petunia’s. :cry: :cry: :cry: Anglia water have annouced that the drought will end, and hose pipe ban will finish at the end of this month. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Went to the podiatry to check my feet and have my toe nails cut, and they said you have blister on your toe next to your big one on your right foot, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: we will cut it off and dress it, then leave it on for two days so it don’t get infected. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: I do as they say, and a week later I checked my feet last night and the toe is swollen and red at the top. After phoning I had to go to the medical centre, and was told it was infected. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Sorry to hear of your problems with yuor feet Norm.I posted about the sun being out on Wednesday.Its been horrible here today and sounds as if its the same for Friday.Typical British summer,the sixth in a row.
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

Sorry to hear of your problems with yuor feet Norm.I posted about the sun being out on Wednesday.Its been horrible here today and sounds as if its the same for Friday.Typical British summer,the sixth in a row.
Cheers Dave.

I suppose you could say I have a feetish! or is it a fetish. :angry: :angry: :angry: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

Cheers Dave.

I suppose you could say I have a feetish! or is it a fetish. :angry: :angry: :angry: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Keep breathing and waking up in the mornings Norm.You could get a few more fetishes. :wink:
Cheers Dave.

The nurse said she had phoned my doctor’s to ask for antibiotic’s to be sent to me, I would get that evening, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: they never arrived, so Friday morning I phoned the medial centre and told the receptioness, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: she said she took the call and would pass me over to the chemist, told the person, I will check, :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: no we have recieved no precription, we can’t transfer your call, you will have to start again! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Back in touch again I was told she would find out what had happen and phone me back in a minute, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: 45 mins later I got a call that my capsule’s were being done as she phoned, I would get them delivered in the evening. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: Only 24 hours late, after being told I must not delay in getting treatment Or I might lose a toe or worse my foot. You just cannot beat the system. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
The nurse said she had phoned my doctor’s to ask for antibiotic’s to be sent to me, I would get that evening, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: they never arrived, so Friday morning I phoned the medial centre and told the receptioness, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: she said she took the call and would pass me over to the chemist, told the person, I will check, :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: no we have recieved no precription, we can’t transfer your call, you will have to start again! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Back in touch again I was told she would find out what had happen and phone me back in a minute, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: 45 mins later I got a call that my capsule’s were being done as she phoned, I would get them delivered in the evening. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: Only 24 hours late, after being told I must not delay in getting treatment Or I might lose a toe or worse my foot. You just cannot beat the system. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its much the same this way Norm.No one seems accountable these days,they don’t care half these receptionists and just pass the buck.I had a go at the manager at our local surgery about a month ago and told them they want to sharpen themselves up.Its like talking to brick wall.
So much for the modern world. :unamused:
Chheers Dave.

Hope you enjoyed the show Dave, I had my snooker, then took my wife & daughter & Carl to dinner at a chinese restaurant, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: welly, welly nice. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and next door was Ladbrooke’s my friendly bookmaker. :wink: :wink: :wink:

As I mentioned on the other thread.Excellent show Norm.Glad you had a nice meal withyour family.Not into hores racing etc.My gambling is limited to the Lotto.
Cheers Dave.

I got you tube on my phone,then got middle east trips, and pulled up Denmark to middle east, I only saw a little bit, but I was very interested, for it shown Londra Camping, night life at West Berliner and going over the Bospherous bridge, then I was called in for my treatment in the podiatry. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
I got you tube on my phone,then got middle east trips, and pulled up Denmark to middle east, I only saw a little bit, but I was very interested, for it shown Londra Camping, night life at West Berliner and going over the Bospherous bridge, then I was called in for my treatment in the podiatry. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did the podiatrist get the sand from between your toes Norm ? :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Cheers Dave.

No Dave, she was a Indian lady from Kenya, I said I had been there! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: , she said you seemed to have travelled alot, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: yes but have had my wings clipped now I’m a OAP. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Cheers Dave.

No Dave, she was a Indian lady from Kenya, I said I had been there! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: , she said you seemed to have travelled alot, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: yes but have had my wings clipped now I’m a OAP. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

She must have travelled a bit to wind up here Norm.Without the foreign people in the NHS we would be up the creek.
Most of our Doctors and Nurses have gone abroad.
Cheers Dave.

Dave you got me in a tizz, you said the show was near Rothersthorpe services Gaydon, I said it is Gayton, it is nowhere near Northampton, it is off of M40 J12, thats why I thought it would be in a field. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: It is near Statford on Avon, it.s a good job I didn’t try to walk it. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Dave you got me in a tizz, you said the show was near Rothersthorpe services Gaydon, I said it is Gayton, it is nowhere near Northampton, it is off of M40 J12, thats why I thought it would be in a field. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: It is near Statford on Avon, it.s a good job I didn’t try to walk it. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its not far for an ex middle east lorry driver Norm.About forty miles by my reckoning,a mere stones throw for a man of your experience. :wink:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Its not far for an ex middle east lorry driver Norm.About forty miles by my reckoning,a mere stones throw for a man of your experience. :wink:
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Dave he walks that many miles too and fro around the bowling green
and knocks a few more up jogging round the snooker table, fit lad is
our Nosser, not forgetting the occasional ten days camel ride too and
from Ladbrokes where he usually comes home fully freighted with his
winnings “usually my investments”.

harry_gill:

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Dave he walks that many miles too and fro around the bowling green
and knocks a few more up jogging round the snooker table, fit lad is
our Nosser, not forgetting the occasional ten days camel ride too and
from Ladbrokes where he usually comes home fully freighted with his
winnings “usually my investments”.

I reckon Norm nips over to Stratford on Avon Harry.He sounds a bit of a bard with all his sayings and play acting with these female bowls players. :wink:
Cheers Dave.