Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

Norman Ingram:
Hello lads sorry I have not been about, chest infection would not clear, went to doctors wednesday, got a course of capsules to take for a week. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Keep taking the tablets Norn,they will cure your chest infection.Or get a singing Nun to come and rub some vick on your chest. :wink:
Cheers Dave.

Hi boys
Norm sorry to here youā€™re under the weather it could be worse the doc could have give you some of those big pills to stick up your Arrrrs :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Get well soon
Regards Keith

Donā€™t believe it, just getting better because I go to Skegness tomorrow, and I twisted a fetlock, just at the back of my knee. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Now I am using my machine, rubbing on Bengay, hopeing I can walk when I get there, if not I will have to stay in Ladbrokes all day until the coach leaves and bet at the York meeting. :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Norman Ingram:
Donā€™t believe it, just getting better because I go to Skegness tomorrow, and I twisted a fetlock, just at the back of my knee. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Now I am using my machine, rubbing on Bengay, hopeing I can walk when I get there, if not I will have to stay in Ladbrokes all day until the coach leaves and bet at the York meeting. :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That bracing wind at Skegness will get you jumping about Norm. Havenā€™t been there for about nine years,at least its nice and flat with plenty going on.Hope you enjoy your day.
Cheers Dave.

Well Dave, I manage to mackle my left leg up OK to go on the the trip with a walking stick, it was a lovely sunny day, but not without problems. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: If you remember last year we went to Great Yarmouth and Harry was took ill and nearly choked on a sweet, well he went in a coma, we could not wake him up, he was in a cold swelt, we took his coat off and splashed his face with water, we pulled up at Springfield services and put a call out, luckerly there was a medic having his break at McDonalds and we got Harry outside on the ground with a coat under his head and his feet raised on a medical bag, low blood pressure too many clothes on, too hot lowering the blood pressure more, he was taken to the Boston Pilgrim Hospital, we phoned up on the way back, but he was kept in. Good news I phoned up just before comming on here, and he is up and dressed and waiting for his daughts to collect him. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Why oh why is it that everywhere I travel, I seem to have a adventure. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Well Dave, I manage to mackle my left leg up OK to go on the the trip with a walking stick, it was a lovely sunny day, but not without problems. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: If you remember last year we went to Great Yarmouth and Harry was took ill and nearly choked on a sweet, well he went in a coma, we could not wake him up, he was in a cold swelt, we took his coat off and splashed his face with water, we pulled up at Springfield services and put a call out, luckerly there was a medic having his break at McDonalds and we got Harry outside on the ground with a coat under his head and his feet raised on a medical bag, low blood pressure too many clothes on, too hot lowering the blood pressure more, he was taken to the Boston Pilgrim Hospital, we phoned up on the way back, but he was kept in. Good news I phoned up just before comming on here, and he is up and dressed and waiting for his daughts to collect him. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Why oh why is it that everywhere I travel, I seem to have a adventure. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Norm, are you sure you are spelling your name correctly should it not read
Jonah, :laughing: :laughing: just pleased you managed to enjoy the rest of your break
and that everything came up roses in the end and ā€œHarryā€ is home and well.
thanks harry, long retired.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,
Norm, are you sure you are spelling your name correctly should it not read
Jonah, :laughing: :laughing: just pleased you managed to enjoy the rest of your break
and that everything came up roses in the end and ā€œHarryā€ is home and well.

Nice to hear you are back Harry, I didnā€™t even know you had gone. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: always nice to reads your impute. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink:

Lads I am glad to say my chest is clear, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: now I just want to clear my twisted left knee up and I shall jump for Joy :wink: :wink: :wink: Mary , Anne, Margret , Tinkerbell,or who ever you mention, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I just want to feel better after five weeks of suffering. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Lads I am glad to say my chest is clear, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: now I just want to clear my twisted left knee up and I shall jump for Joy :wink: :wink: :wink: Mary , Anne, Margret , Tinkerbell,or who ever you mention, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I just want to feel better after five weeks of suffering. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bloody hell Norm,what have they been giving you for your chest -----ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ,wanting to chase all these women around ? :wink:
Cheers Dave.

Dave I feel great , :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but I think I have damaged a tendon , I do not like steps, it seem to hurt when I but pressure on it, I manage to walk up and down the green, but after two hours I needed to take a couple of pain killers then when at home go on my machine and itā€™s a great help. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Norman Ingram:
Dave I feel great , :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but I think I have damaged a tendon , I do not like steps, it seem to hurt when I but pressure on it, I manage to walk up and down the green, but after two hours I needed to take a couple of pain killers then when at home go on my machine and itā€™s a great help. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hiya,
Youā€™ll have to retire from bowling Norm ,
Iā€™ts a load of balls anyway.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,

Thereā€™s a lot of women playing bowls Harry.Do you think Norm has gained this strain in some other fashion which heā€™s not letting on about. :wink:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,

Thereā€™s a lot of women playing bowls Harry.Do you think Norm has gained this strain in some other fashion which heā€™s not letting on about. :wink:
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Quite possibly Dave the ā€œColleenā€ doesnā€™t accompany him to the greens
so could easily have been practising the ā€œstep over leg-lockā€ with one or
more of the bowling lovelies and blaming his aches and pains on having
ā€œpulled somethingā€ while supposedly playing bowls, sports injury ā– ā– .

Harry stop taking the mick, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: just because itā€™s your birthday. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I will give you the info, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I was on the bowling green, first ends, and Dianne behind the bar collected the money, said itā€™s 20 p short! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I turned quickley, pulled out my money bag and gave her the 20p, then I felt my left leg give way, and I was limping up and down, took a couple of pain killers and still won the game. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Do you think I should have got the" VC", :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Harry stop taking the mick, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: just because itā€™s your birthday. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I will give you the info, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I was on the bowling green, first ends, and Dianne behind the bar collected the money, said itā€™s 20 p short! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I turned quickley, pulled out my money bag and gave her the 20p, then I felt my left leg give way, and I was limping up and down, took a couple of pain killers and still won the game. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Do you think I should have got the" VC", :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
VC no way Norm, possibly WC accompanied with the chain.

Harry you make me flushed with success, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: limit up on usage and in the garden, wonā€™t be on much .Norman

Harry you can google any time, got my plants in, but still got to paint the birdbath. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ever since the hose pipe ban, it has rained six weeks out of seven, I hope that week of glorious sunshine was not our summer! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman talk to you self again, how do you feel, how is the weather! Bloody lousey, Dave & Harry keep sending me their wet & cold weather, my knee keeps playing up, I thought I was ok until this morning I turned in bed and started my knee off again, I woke up yelling with pain, again I put cream and used my machine and used a crepe bandage to help me walk. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Glad I play bowls inside, would not do much outside. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Norman Ingram:
Norman talk to you self again, how do you feel, how is the weather! Bloody lousey, Dave & Harry keep sending me their wet & cold weather, my knee keeps playing up, I thought I was ok until this morning I turned in bed and started my knee off again, I woke up yelling with pain, again I put cream and used my machine and used a crepe bandage to help me walk. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Glad I play bowls inside, would not do much outside. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hiya,
Norman my old mucker I spend a great deal of my time conversing with myself,
I honestly believe I am the most intelligent person I know, but beware it is just
possible you could get put away for it, there you might find you have only you
to talk too and in my case i would get bored silly in quick time.