nice paintjob

saw this in germany last week, nice paintwork.

hope we don’t get pages of abuse this time :unamused: :unamused:

very nice :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

looks like it’s been done by walter rosner - not into it myself but it is impressive

Careful welshboy…remember what happened when you said you saw someone in Pampalona?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

AND ITS GOT FRILLY CURTAINS WITH TASSLES ON!!!

God knows where this thread will lead to!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Nice pipes.

does look like one of his works yes a very nice paint job indeed,

bullitt:
Careful welshboy…remember what happened when you said you saw someone in Pampolona?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

God knows where this thread will lead to!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

just waiting for the flak bullitt :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
sometimes i wonder why i bother :unamused: :unamused:

bullitt:
Careful welshboy…remember what happened when you said you saw someone in Pampolona?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ok here goes.
totally unprofessional what image does that give to the public about truck drivers, after all vikings were famous for ■■■■■■ and pilageing and a truck like that will get us all tarred with the same brush.
Trucks should be a sensible modern graphic design to look like it’s being operated by a proffesional company. :imp:

Best I can do, is it okay?

Not quite got the hang of posting to your threads yet WelshboyinSpain, :laughing:

We need Jeremy Clarkson on here, he will tell you what he thinks of your trucking posts. :wink:

Oh Welsboy, just look at those curtains! regards Biffo

Just one question, where the heck are the ‘suzzies’■■?

Ross.

biffo:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bigr250:

Ross.

my only guess is all built into that black pipe?? unless thats to his PTO :question:

bigr250:

Ross.

It’s trialing them new Bluetooth Suzzies.

Did you get to hear them pipes sing?

Chopsticks:
Did you get to hear them pipes sing?

yes it came in while i was getting my toll collect in the garage and it sounded awesome
i went outside and he’d turned it off so i asked if he minded me taking a photo and he fired it up at the same time :open_mouth:

as has been quietly pointed out the date on the photos says 2005 but i have no idea how to change the date :blush: every time i put batteries in it starts at 01 06 2005 for some reason :question:

it looks a lot nicer than what i drive

welshboyinspain:

biffo:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bigr250:

Ross.

my only guess is all built into that black pipe?? unless thats to his PTO :question:

Yep, that black pipe is for the PTO,

That black pipe is for the air from the vehicles compressor
it looks like the suzies are connected to his trailer from
the rear of the truck to the right hand side leg,?

nice paintjob, shame its on that bag of bones :stuck_out_tongue: