New job new truck

bugcos:

wardg:
Spotted yesterday on the A14

Got your ADR now then mate?? :wink:

no haz stickers on the box :wink:

no the bloody catch on the board was broke i didnt know it were showing till i got to my delivery soon sorted with a cable tie tho :wink:

nice n clean in sunny southampton

added some shiney bits gotta put new stainless steel bolts in tho

and staighten runup ramp

:sunglasses:

I miss my old Actros.

…I’ve got a nice shiny mirror polished stainless steel chassis infill (behind 5th wheel) I bought and never got fitted, for an MP2. Its got a laser cut merc badge, and is fitted with quarter turn fastener things for easy removal to get at the batteries. If you want to make me an offer on it :slight_smile:

K.Goodwin:
8)

I miss my old Actros.

…I’ve got a nice shiny mirror polished stainless steel chassis infill (behind 5th wheel) I bought and never got fitted, for an MP2. Its got a laser cut merc badge, and is fitted with quarter turn fastener things for easy removal to get at the batteries. If you want to make me an offer on it :slight_smile:

A bit like the one on this 1 maybe?

:sunglasses:

bin the run up ramps carl., or get a big hammer :wink: , looking well tho buddy

cheers daz bud :smiley:
k goodwin cheers for the offer bud but ive got some to go on that does cover the chassis but leaves the battery box uncovered i wish id of known id of had that off ya if youve got any other merc bits pm mate cheers

did you wash that carl or the rain wash it for ya on wednesday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well ive got another new motor a 540 stralis

sucker :laughing: now spend ur wedge gettin that one up to show condition and theyll give you another one

For a 56 plate that is tidy! Front bumper intact and everything!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ohhhh im sorry carl. pmsl

maverick just to put ya straight i never paid for anything on the outside of the merc,the gaffer pays for it all :wink:

now your next mission is …how to polish a turd :slight_smile:

to be fair lads it aint a bad motor imo merc man renault iveco theyre all about the same, to use a football term these are championship motors and volvo daf and scania are premiere league motors,its got a bit less room than the merc but this has an in cab fridge full auto box and a 540 engine.its a nice comfortable drive.we cant all have all singing all dancing scannies volvos and dafs so ya make the best with what your given and once the gaffer has blinged her up a bit she,ll be as good as the merc imo :wink:

Carl:
Its got a bit less room than the merc but this has an in cab fridge full auto box and a 540 engine.

Even comes with an intact front bumper! :unamused: :laughing:

ok lads whats the story behind the front bumper comments cuz youv lost me :unamused: :question:

front bumpers still on mine mate

those wee corner bits on the bumper are quite fragile if i remember right.