New job new truck

im jealous carl, thats a lovely truck, always loved a foden.

dont worry pal i,ll let ya have a go at truckfest :wink:
its got a 450 catb in it and it pulls like a train its on done 350 thousand kms for a 6 year old truck thats nowt and it drives like new i love it already and ive only had it 2 days :smiley:

You keep pulling them smart motors out of the barrel Carl. Enjoy!

Pretty looking truck. I drove an old 6x4 4380 with a CAT, it would eat racing pigeons :laughing:

Not this one. I was on for Ruane Potatoes and Humber Kitchens with it.

Carl:
dont worry pal i,ll let ya have a go at truckfest :wink:
its got a 450 catb in it and it pulls like a train its on done 350 thousand kms for a 6 year old truck thats nowt and it drives like new i love it already and ive only had it 2 days :smiley:

thats nothing, i had a 400hp alpha 3000 back in 08, great little truck and left the new daf 410s standing even when loaded. think it had only done 400 odd thousand kms and was an 02 plate, but it never did much, your lucky if it clocked up 500 kms a week, think i must have been the only person to wash it aswell, typical council motors unlike your new ride which is sweet and looks like it has been looked after.

it just doing general or what?

looks bloody tidy mate

Foden hmm Daf cab though :blush:

Still it looks sweet fella see you at TF :wink:

That looks a tidy motor :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Nice one Carl! What work is she on? Judging by the phone number from Tamworth? GGs old one :sunglasses:

tidy motor carl glad to see you get sorted wi a new job

Im sure you ll soon have it ■■■■ n span carl we looked at buying that motor off gary its done next to nothing has it it a tidy motor the old man lovesthat 6x2 foden alpha weve got that has a 420 ■■■■■■■ it though

Very smart understated truck. Nice.

cheers lads yes its garry,s old one,craig its only done 340thousand kms it drives like new mate
here she is at work

Very nice that is Carl, and with being on containers, youll have plenty of cleaning time :smiley:

Looks cracking mate, i’m sure you’ll put your mark on it :sunglasses:

Thats very tidy for it’s age Carl…have you got any plans for it…no doubt i will catch up with you at truckfest m8… :sunglasses: :wink:

think I spotted you today, about 9 ish this morning, northbound on the A38 heading towards barton under argos, with a 20ft box on :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

it wouldve been me mate i was on me way to newcastle under lyme :wink:
topboy wrote

Thats very tidy for it’s age Carl…have you got any plans for it…no doubt i will catch up with you at truckfest m8

only small bits mate like nut caps and a new stainless topbar for the lights i like it as it is dont want to go to over the top with.it needs a good t-cutin and then waxing and some touching up paint wise

I know someone who might be interested in that current top bar if it comes up forsale

Dont let Richard know about it.Think i saw you on the A38 this morning did you have a tipper behind you