New job new truck

I think this is the same motor.

You’ve done it again old boy!!! You always seem to land a half tidy something to pilot. Thats nice mate. Top man.

does a 4x2 suit container work alright ?

cheers rob :wink:
glen yeah were doin ok so far mate to be honest ive noticed alot of 4x2s on boxes at the mo
8legger thats the old girl,ross garrett had her to pull his race truck trailer then garry george bought it to pull his race truck trailer my gaffer bought it 12 months ago

Carl:
ross garrett had her to pull his race truck trailer then garry george bought it to pull his race truck trailer my gaffer bought it 12 months ago

That explains the low mileage then :smiley:

well ive got a newer motor,we were struggling with weight issues with the foden so the gaffer has given me this :smiley: v6 460

you getting some alloys for it?

one of my drivers went to a place that deals with alloys, he could do a brand new full set of 8 for £2000 :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Now that is nice :sunglasses:

no alloys rob i like them trims yeah i saw geoff in southampton last week rob he said, about the alloys thats expsensive
thanks removalboy :wink:

Is that an ex Stobbies Carl?

it is bug well spotted :wink:

Anyone who follows Carl onto a motor has got an advantage. They are always top mint when he has finished with them. A gaffer will be headhunting you soon.

cheers malc :wink:

I’d rather give them trims a wipe than polish [zb] wheels everyday!

( you need to buck your ideas up tony with edits like that ) jd

Spotted yesterday on the A14

i did wonder if that were you mate nice pics cheers :wink:

TONY530I:
I’d rather give them trims a wipe than polish [zb] wheels everyday!

( you need to buck your ideas up tony with edits like that ) jd

GOT TO KEEP THE EDIT POLICE ON THEIR TOES :smiley:

wardg:

Got your ADR now then mate?? :wink:

bugcos:

wardg:

Got your ADR now then mate?? :wink:

Aren’t you supposed to have ADR boards on the front too■■?

not if your not adr traineeeeeeeed whats the point :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: