New job at Stobarts!

Just landed a new job as a casual driver with Stobarts at their Bridgwater depot (Gerber Juice). Got my 2 day induction at Widnes on 28th, 29th Nov, then i’ll be hitting the road :smiley: Cant wait to get started :exclamation:

Cue all the Stobart haters :grimacing:

sad…
if you can’t get a job with a real haulage company
stobarts is a good start for a rookie
but do not fall into the trap ot thinking stobarts is a real general haulage company
they are not you have to get in to the nitty gritty of haulage and you will not get it with steddy eddie

Bogieman, are there any real hauliers left ? .

whats a haulier?
Is it the same as a multi modal logistical freight movement service?

Bubsy, just take your pick they all mean the same thing !!! .

good luck with it beefy, hope it goes well for you

never mind the knockers, just take your job as it comes, stick the money in the bank. if you dont like it get another job, if they go ■■■■ up get another job. if all is well just stick at it. ive managed nearly 5 years and i really dont care what any one says…my daughter is well looked after and my mortgage is going down.

happysack:
never mind the knockers, just take your job as it comes, stick the money in the bank. if you dont like it get another job, if they go ■■■■ up get another job. if all is well just stick at it. ive managed nearly 5 years and i really dont care what any one says…my daughter is well looked after and my mortgage is going down.

Yup, just like a company can always find another driver, a driver can always find another company, the work is out there to be done. If one company loses the contract another will get it and will probably need to take on drivers to do it. If you’re working you’re gaining experience and building on your CV.

Beef:
. Got my 2 day induction at Widnes on 28th, 29th Nov

wow just 2 days not a week
will you better had get your line right

:smiley: Good Luck with the new job Beef :smiley:

good luck with it all
your be tooooo busy ioning those shirts to think of owt ells

All the best with that beefy! :wink:

chicane:

happysack:

well said that man thats what its all about !! good luck beef look out for us mole valley boys from the otherside of town !! and give us a flash !!

Beef:
Just landed a new job as a casual driver with Stobarts at their Bridgwater depot (Gerber Juice). Got my 2 day induction at Widnes on 28th, 29th Nov, then i’ll be hitting the road :smiley: Cant wait to get started :exclamation:

Cue all the Stobart haters :grimacing:

Nice one, good luck.
In this present climate, getting a ‘new’ job IS a result.

nice one im pleased for you. :wink:

sounds stobarts are ungoing a major restructer at the moment or maybe just sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Good luck Beef

bogieman:
sad…
but do not fall into the trap ot thinking stobarts is a real general haulage company
they are not you have to get in to the nitty gritty of haulage and you will not get it with steddy eddie

What’s a “real general haulage company” then :question: :confused:

MAT:

bogieman:
sad…

What’s a “real general haulage company” then :question: :confused:

they were the ones in hell drivers :wink:

Good Luck with the job Beef :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Beef:
Just landed a new job …

That’s excellent news mate, I’m very pleased for you.

Good luck!! :smiley: