New Forum

The only good point of the new forum is the fact that you can see what the thread is about without actually clicking on to it thereby saving wasted time clicking onto something which is a load of crap. Otherwise, I prefered the old forum!

Thank god for adblock plus thought I was logged on to the free ads magazine for a minute :open_mouth: :laughing:

I’m trying hard not to be a dinosaur and to get on with the new layout etc . . . . . . . but it ain’t happening!! :angry: :angry:

It was far easier to navigate the old set-up; maybe the font & background colours were easier on the eye but whatever, I find this new style no where near as good as the old one.

BTW, when I was looking to set up a DB, I based it on the colour scheme of the old Trucknet due to the fact of how user friendly it was. The metal-effect background is very ‘modern’ but the rest, well, just isn’t cricket!! :unamused:

swordtail:
Thank god for adblock plus thought I was logged on to the free ads magazine for a minute :open_mouth: :laughing:

Does adblock plus remove the column on the right or just the ADs in it :question:

ROG:

swordtail:

Does adblock plus remove the column on the right or just the ADs in it :question:

Just the adds that are in it I’m afraid :frowning: I don’t see why so many ads are needed doesn’t cost much to run a site all the others manage to do it but then this is a business site out to make money so think I’ll stick with the others easier on the eye.

marcustandy:
I’m trying hard not to be a dinosaur and to get on with the new layout etc . . . . . . . but it ain’t happening!! :angry: :angry:

It was far easier to navigate the old set-up; maybe the font & background colours were easier on the eye but whatever, I find this new style no where near as good as the old one.

BTW, when I was looking to set up a DB, I based it on the colour scheme of the old Trucknet due to the fact of how user friendly it was. The metal-effect background is very ‘modern’ but the rest, well, just isn’t cricket!! :unamused:

I agree with you. As I just posted in other place new layout don’t go well for me:

The old one was transparent and clear, the new one is too tight for me…

Compare: Identical forum as our old one:

New trucknet (and remember all these flashing and animated elements on it):

I am not happy with layout (altough there are some usefull functions…)