New Forum

Morning, great job, looks fantastic. :smiley:

Nice work on the forum upgrade :slight_smile:

yes nice job looks good pat yourself on your back :slight_smile:

I’m just trying to find my way around this at the mo… looks OK so far.

What does anyone else think?

Looks great, well done Trucknet team! :slight_smile:

the merge topics button works :slight_smile: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Looking good guys, well done :sunglasses:

looks good hard to get used to tho

Just me then who thinks it looks pants :blush:

Looks ok - like the truckersworld one :exclamation: :exclamation:

Don’t like the way that the advertisers column squashes the reading page though.

What’s happened to the avatar pics - they are all so small and cannot seem to be made bigger to fit the left column :question: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ROG:
Don’t like the way that the advertisers column squashes the reading page though.

What’s happened to the avatar pics - they are all so small and cannot seem to be made bigger to fit the left column :question: :confused: :confused: :confused:

It looks like more room has been made for advertising, wrong place I agree :frowning:

The avatars can now be uploaded to this site, it’s about time the size was limited, well done to Trucknet UK for that :wink:

Haven’t had time to look around properly yet but it looks good :smiley:

looks great but it it just me or are the pages slow to load?

Well done - looks good so far but…

Please can you tell me how to make the text bigger. I cant see it while I am driving. :slight_smile:

Santa:
Well done - looks good so far but…

Please can you tell me how to make the text bigger. I cant see it while I am driving. :slight_smile:

In Firefox Ctrl-+ makes the text bigger and easier to read while driving.

Ste164580:

Ditto,and me avatar looks bloody awful.

Ken.

Quinny:

Ste164580:

Ditto,and me avatar looks bloody awful.

Ken.

Over the next few hours the system will be re-indexing the files for the search facility so the forums maybe a little slow until that is completed.

So do you like the new forum, i’m just getting used to navigating it and that but all seems good and many thanks for all the hard work of the people who have done it.
So what’s your views?
Cheers, Josh

Never used to post much due to the time it took to load a page but it is vastly improved lately and due to more time in house this is brilliant as I have trebled my post count.

Like the new look now I have been on it ten minutes and figured out stickies and layout. Very welcoming.

Should encourage others to join and participate, good work imo.

just getting used to it but i already like the fact that when you hover over a post it comes up with the text. good improvement i think. :smiley:

Santa:

Look near the top of the page just above the “Logout [username]” and you’ll see a white “A” with up and down arrow heads either side of it, click these arrow heads to adjust the font size, doesn’t seem to adjust it much so may need some tweaking by the webby but it should make driving a little safer :wink:

Nice forum feature !! :sunglasses: