New England Manager

ohterry:
is this why I,M BANNED FROM THE CHATROOM??

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I must have received this via text five times now.

People are trying too hard with these 'I have managed to link two seperate incidents in a joke, type it into my phone, and send it to every poor sod in my contacts to show them how clever I am. Ha ha ha.’ jokes these days.

In itself, it doesn’t offend me, though I have to say I don’t really find it funny either. What does offend me, however, is the fact that Kate and Gerry McCann have not been nicked for the appalling lack of care they have provided for their children. If they had been caring for the children properly - they would still have Madeleine. Simple as far as I am concerned. It is gross negligence on their part and they should now face the consequences.

I interpret the intended humour of the joke to be having a dig at McCann. Not having a laugh at the fact this poor kid is still missing / dead or whatever.

I thought funny… I did note one member here as most upset at Coffee’s attempt at humor and posted early on with his disgust, yet he on another site is happy to stir up racial hatred with a rather good Teddy Bear joke. I for one would not want to incur the anger of thousands of muslims, so he wins there. Upsetting some truckers is nothing, I wouldn’t worry to much there, if they chase you up the street without their sat navs they will soon get lost or clamped.

There is a site which post some very bad taste threads, for me funny, to me its just normal stuff you hear all the time, but in all they lambast in their style, it seems little girls are out of bounds, well English ones anyway. Plant food or not, I don’t care, there are more pressing matters in the world and I need to order then teddy bear with the long name, now thats really funny.

Andy

Paul Hoggard:

ohterry:
is this why I,M BANNED FROM THE CHATROOM??

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

funny rob funny… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

flying_fenman:
People are trying too hard with these 'I have managed to link two seperate incidents in a joke, type it into my phone, and send it to every poor sod in my contacts to show them how clever I am. Ha ha ha.’ jokes these days.

I have my suspicions that the mobile phone operators may actually employ people to write jokes when there is some kind of disaster or event then send them out. Like you I have had this joke several times now, including back from someone I sent it to because they forgot who they got it from in the first place, and look at the revenue that generates for the operators. There is well over a quid just in the number of times the two of us received it and others on this thread have mentioned they have sent it out a few times. That’s my conspiracy theory for today anyway. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

flying_fenman:
I interpret the intended humour of the joke to be having a dig at McCann. Not having a laugh at the fact this poor kid is still missing / dead or whatever.

That’s the way I, and most people I have spoken, took it. The joke could be repeated using Gerry McCann and the Scotland managers job which I think shows it is definitely a dig at the parents and the lack of care they showed their children.

You all need to calm down as stop taking life so seriously :open_mouth: . What a kafuffle over nothing :confused: .

I reckon you all need one of these

after necking a bottle of these last night i,m off to buy another bottle

ohterry:
after necking a bottle of these last night i,m off to buy another bottle

Get 2 bottles, I’ve got some more jokes that you really aren’t gonna like lined up. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

carry on.i have no interest in anything you say.

For all those that are upset at Coffee’s sense of humour,can I defend him by saying there are mitigating circumstances?

He’s a JAMBO. :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

gsm31:
For all those that are upset at Coffee’s sense of humour,can I defend him by saying there are mitigating circumstances?

He’s a JAMBO. :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a good point GSM, gotta have a sick sense of humour to have supported them for 40+ years. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

ohterry:

Considering you have no interest you seem to be getting quite excited about what Coffee has to say so far…

When are you going to tell us the Teddy bear joke then Ohterry■■?

Ben9:

ohterry:

Considering you have no interest you seem to be getting quite excited about what Coffee has to say so far…

in reply

A…WHO THE … ARE YOU.
B…KEEP OUT OF WHAT DON,T CONCERN YOU.

the matter is now closed between me and NIEL.
if you want to further stirr the ■■■■■ do it with someone/thing you know about.
dont ■■■■ into other peeps,s arguments.

thank you good night.

ohterry:

News to me.

ohterry:

Ben9:

ohterry:

in reply

A…WHO THE … ARE YOU.

Must be wrong time of the month.
if you want to further stirr the [zb] do it with someone/thing you know about.

thank you good night.

so after all that who do you lot think should be england manager then?(i’m going quick) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Redknapp (spelling ) Got to admit it has been funny Terry and coffee like handbags at dawn :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t know what has happened to little Madelaine. I dont know if she has been kidnapped and living with a wealthy family or abducted by child molesters and killed.
I dare not think.
I dont know if the parents are to blame or not.
As a parent myself I can honestly say that I have scraped through raising my children into adults as most of us have and hands up any parent who can say that they are 100% perfect.
Kids run into roads and fall into garden ponds and we all stand by and lay blame on the parents. Some, I agree, are to blame, but others only looked away for a moment … and it was the wrong moment.
I will not make judgements here but wait to see what the future brings.

ohterry:

Ben9:

ohterry:

in reply

A…WHO THE … ARE YOU.

if you want to further stirr the [zb] do it with someone/thing you know about.

thank you good night.

I dont know what the ZB its all about but why not take your little spat to PM?

Oh Sorry I forgot, you can’t can you FELLA :smiley: