New England Manager

what about that bloke peter tobin ■■ the one who killed the girls in margate. his defence is that he bought some top soil from fred west :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

now i dont find that offensive at all in fact rather funny. thats what life is about. laugh in the face of adversity. i lost a daughter 10 years ago wont go into how but it wasnt natural causes. and i find the mccann jokes for what they are. dark humour. the old saying of dont read what you dont understand comes to mind.

Wheel Nut:

ohterry:

Ben9:

ohterry:
carry on.i have no interest in anything you say.

Considering you have no interest you seem to be getting quite excited about what Coffee has to say so far…

When are you going to tell us the Teddy bear joke then Ohterry■■?

in reply

A…WHO THE … ARE YOU.
B…KEEP OUT OF WHAT DON,T CONCERN YOU.

the matter is now closed between me and NIEL.
if you want to further stirr the [zb] do it with someone/thing you know about.
dont ■■■■ into other peeps,s arguments.

thank you good night.

I dont know what the ZB its all about but why not take your little spat to PM?

Oh Sorry I forgot, you can’t can you FELLA :smiley:

correct…but i can take it to private email…

pity the r…sole couldnt reply tho…

fella

As for the joke I thoguht England getting a new manager would be a better joke, even more so if hes English.

I personally think any mother who leaves her children for an hour is totally to blame but any mother who leaves her child for good is not fit to breed again.

any thoguhts on that one pRikki?.

edited by mm

I personally think any mother who leaves her children for an hour is totally to blame but any mother who leaves her child for good is not fit to breed again.

Not knowing anyone in that situation, or if I did without knowing all the facts, I couldn’t really comment :wink:

Mike Bassett for england manager :slight_smile:

Rikki-UK:

Not knowing anyone in that situation, or if I did without knowing all the facts, I couldn’t really comment :wink:

OH Im sure you do know someone :wink:;).

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Better tell us who then JM, because we have no clue what you’re waffling on about. :unamused: