New Easy way to upload photos

If I am lucky !! I am trying to download a pic of Mt: Ararat just before the Turk/Iran border

If I am lucky !! I am trying to download a pic of Mt: Ararat just before the Turk/Iran border

Test
P2040018 - Copy.JPG

test - Yugo - Skopje-Nis

Testing 123.

trying to upload a photo direct from the pc and i keep getting this message come up

Information
The image file you tried to attach is invalid.

it is a photo that i have just taken with my camera, uploaded the image to the pc, still with the camera image id number attatched to it, not named

any ideas?

shuttlespanker:
trying to upload a photo direct from the pc and i keep getting this message come up

Information
The image file you tried to attach is invalid.

it is a photo that i have just taken with my camera, uploaded the image to the pc, still with the camera image id number attatched to it, not named

any ideas?

Hi shuttlespanker,
I am getting the same when i try to upload the easy way?? from my pc.
Cheers Malc.

Probably a daft question but are you sure the images you’re trying to upload are either “jpeg” “gif” or “png”, I could be wrong but I think these are the only file types that can be uploaded as attachments.

I do know that images with the extension “bmp” cannot be uploaded.

tachograph:
Probably a daft question but are you sure the images you’re trying to upload are either “jpeg” “gif” or “png”, I could be wrong but I think these are the only file types that can be uploaded as attachments.

I do know that images with the extension “bmp” cannot be uploaded.

freshir wrote :- I had grief until I re-scanned my bmap pics to jpeg - all ok now - hope this helps - regards Fred H

the pics i have uploaded using the trusty Photobucket account are definately JPEG images

test Bilbao Spain

let me try

DSCN0076 (640x480).jpg

Just came across another problem that might be experienced, some times the posts will not go and the message you get is rather vague so i resized the pics and bingo! i just cut off some of the background to make the pic smaller and it worked,someone might fnd this helpful?

Trying this uploading photos game here goes

Wow managed it. Forgot to put in some text about the model it’s Scratchbuilt an FL12 with bulk blower body in T French of ■■■■■■■ livery. Eddie.

why am i getting file invalid all the time :imp: :imp:

sammy dog:
why am i getting file invalid all the time :imp: :imp:

I get the same.

Cheers Malc.

testing

crikey done it :laughing:

testing
iphone4 012.JPG

sammy dog:
testing0 crikey done it :laughing:

Hi sammy dog,