New Easy way to upload photos

malc i dont know whats happening here some are up loading and some are nt ill find out tomorrow cheers martyn.
daihatsu 001.JPG

test

sammy dog:
test0

malc i sent you a pm

Test.

f,liner classic.jpg

HA HA simple,

Is there any way too take the pictures off the blackberry phone straight too your site ? Rather than doing it through the computer ?

mercman123:
Is there any way too take the pictures off the blackberry phone straight too your site ? Rather than doing it through the computer ?

I uploaded one from my iphone yesterday using tapatalk ( it seems to be there as an attachment though)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69100&p=871744#p870903

are you using tapatalk on your blackberry ?

Testing, here’s a reg plate with my username on it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

1crlgr455z_125688673-2 (1).jpg

Oh go on then, I’ll test this too.

Msc20.jpg
This could be come the best thread on here?

hi Rikki-UK i’ve just uploaded a pic in kent transport, using the method you’ve illustrated, with no problem, thanks, it was my first attempt as a newbie! a big help :wink: teecee65

test

DRN4.jpg

dont know if it will work its from image cave and i,ve already lost a lot of photos posted a few years ago

photobucket seems to have shut me out cant cut/paste

image cave again

works fine those harry.

Test

PIC-0373.jpg

Once mastered,brilliant! Miles better than the Photobucket rigmarole! Block posting is possible also.A good move. 900X20. :laughing: :smiley: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

hi all can anyone help i’ve posted quite a few pics successfully but since getting a new camera can’t seem to upload them says they are invalid is it to do with the file size?if anyone knows please explain for idiots as i’m not too good at driving a computer :smiley: regards andrew

Andrew Morrison:
hi all can anyone help i’ve posted quite a few pics successfully but since getting a new camera can’t seem to upload them says they are invalid is it to do with the file size?if anyone knows please explain for idiots as i’m not too good at driving a computer :smiley: regards andrew

help same here all i get now is{ The image file you tried to attach is invalid.} any idea,s lads

foden 01:

Andrew Morrison:

help same here all i get now is{ The image file you tried to attach is invalid.} any idea,s lads

Have you edited the picture size down to the required size? Is the photo in the JPG file format?

Test

metrorod.jpg