New Easy way to upload photos

testing

How do I link to a video stored on photobucket? So that the front of the vid with the arrow on it shows on the TN page?

I used to be able to do it, now I can’t. I’ve tried umpteen different ways.

Help please.

Driveroneuk:
How do I link to a video stored on photobucket? So that the front of the vid with the arrow on it shows on the TN page?

Help please.

Copy and paste the web address and surround with the “video” tags by using the “video” button just above the text box you use to write the post or write them yourself.
The same as pasting an image from another site except you use the “video” tags instead of the “img” tags.

Example:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ermpn_1DGhE[/video]

Does she drive for Stobarts too? :laughing:

just seeing if it works.
My very first artic what a pleasure. :laughing:

Could someone help me out with creating avatars? Thought I’d cracked it but all it shows is a red X in box that wont open when I left click and select show picture■■?

tachograph:

Driveroneuk:

Help please.

Copy and paste the web address and surround with the “video” tags by using the “video” button just above the text box you use to write the post or write them yourself.
The same as pasting an image from another site except you use the “video” tags instead of the “img” tags.

Example:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ermpn_1DGhE[/video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ermpn_1DGhE

Hey Tachograph Is that you in the Vid ? You hot Be-atch

Test Pic

Test Pic 2

test ■■ = failed again

how about scanning article etc does the same apply for that ?

LB76:
how about scanning article etc does the same apply for that ?

Scan your photos first using your scanner, then use the tool here to upload the scanned photo. Done.

Thanks for the quick reply, what i meant was scanning text only - is it any different to scanning pics i.e. is there any special way to do it i have tried and tried but cant seem to make it work !?

LB76:
Thanks for the quick reply, what i meant was scanning text only - is it any different to scanning pics i.e. is there any special way to do it i have tried and tried but cant seem to make it work !?

What exactly are you wanting to do? If your text is in hard format, for example in a book, then you scan it with your scanner the same as you would do with a photo. It doesn’t matter what you are scanning, once scanned it becomes a jpeg file (essentially a “picture” in itself) on your PC which you can then upload here. So long as the scanned file has .jpg at the end of the file name you’re good to go. :slight_smile:

Ah ha ! i will try again. many thanks for bearing with me. i just wanted to scan an old specsheet for an AEC and put it up on here . I will try one more time.Ta

got to have a go

How about re-issuing the photobucket instructions? I still use it without problems (except the crap adverts and it can be a bit slow) and it’s great as work colleagues can view the pics on the company page I setup in old time thread…
Just wondered whether pics of taxless transit tippers loaded with tree cuttings can be posted without offending anyone? :laughing:

Finaly got it to go , thanks to everyone for your help

test

If I am lucky !! I am trying to download a pic of Mt: Ararat just before the Turk/Iran border