My diary of my 2 days with me dad

jase:
Great read mate and keep on going with your dad for as long as your interested,its the best and only way to learn,good on Hartwells for letting your dad take you too!
Health and safety rules and do-gooders are ruining this World as well as this industry,it never did me any harm roping and sheeting and throwing bags of moulding powder and such like off trailers.
By the way,didn’t know Spiers and Hartwells had motors based in Lancashire.

Cheers and yer they’ve got 2 based up here.

Always liked the look of Spiers and Hartwells motors,nice not over the top livery and good kit too.
Remembered when they used to have the Eminox’s up the back,jesus we used to wake West Bromwich up when we were road testing them before delivery!
Drivers must stay a long time too as i never see them advertise.

jase:
Always liked the look of Spiers and Hartwells motors,nice not over the top livery and good kit too.
Remembered when they used to have the Eminox’s up the back,jesus we used to wake West Bromwich up when we were road testing them before delivery!
Drivers must stay a long time too as i never see them advertise.

Yer they all had stacks and extras on the 3 series but since he got 4 series trucks, theres been nothing on them, which is a bit of a shame, and not many drivers leave, most who do come back!