My current steed!

Thought it was about time i put up some pics, had it for about 3 month now…

very nice :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yep id agree with the above. Im sure ive passed you a few times recently then as im sure i seen this on the M4 in the last month! lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hows it rate with some of the others youve had tho as they havent been too shady either! :laughing:

Its the only 4 series in the company so would have been me likely, Its showing its age but due a bit of paint at start of next year for the shows etc, :wink:

Very smart mate. How old is it because it looks like its in very good condition. Any chance you could post some photos of it lite up at night?

TONY530I:
Its the only 4 series in the company so would have been me likely, Its showing its age but due a bit of paint at start of next year for the shows etc, :wink:

isnt that the one mick drove for a while until he got the daf

Grasshopper:
Very smart mate. How old is it because it looks like its in very good condition. Any chance you could post some photos of it lite up at night?

Its an 02 plate, will get some pics later 2nite when i’v washed it.

gogzy:

TONY530I:

Mick doesnt work there anymore, but yes its the same 1,
its had a fortune spent on it over the years, used to have eminox’s on it but they were removed when the new trailers came…
side pipe anyone?

Nice :sunglasses: . I saw you a few weeks backs then.I knew Mick wasn’t on it, so I never flashed.

Hi tony.
Is brian mcfarlane working for snt still?
He has a daf95 with steve mcqueen painted on the fuse box cover,
if he is say hay from me,we worked at ponsonbys together,
Tonyb

In all honesty fella i havent met half of the other drivers yet, i’m based at ecclefechan so i’m never in the yard…

TONY530I:

gogzy:

TONY530I:

Mick doesnt work there anymore, but yes its the same 1,
its had a fortune spent on it over the years, used to have eminox’s on it but they were removed when the new trailers came…
side pipe anyone?

Ive flashed at u a couple times then cos didnt know mad mick had left til other week when id seen him in a plain white scania with blue at bottom.Crackin motor ur’s is great pics.

looks awesome mate :sunglasses: :smiley:

TONY530I:

oooooooooooooooooooooooh :grimacing: ,aint that pritty ey :smiley: . you should have a pg9 for those top visor marker lights laddie!!! it looks like blackpool on a bad evening, take it all off give it to cpt chubbs or put it all in the bin and grow up man and get ya self to spec savers :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

oh yer man in a frock, fix the side marker on the n/side by the tank shame on ya

Nice lookin’ ride you got there …

globby 480:
oooooooooooooooooooooooh :grimacing: ,aint that pritty ey :smiley: . you should have a pg9 for those top visor marker lights laddie!!! it looks like blackpool on a bad evening, take it all off give it to cpt chubbs or put it all in the bin and grow up man and get ya self to spec savers :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

oh yer man in a frock, fix the side marker on the n/side by the tank shame on ya

[zb] ya ■■■■, you cant talk to me about things not working, ur top bar dont work, ur airhorns dont work, markers on end of bumper dont work,■■■ to think of it, half the time you dont even work, so go ■■■■ on sum1 elses chips you tight northern git!!! :grimacing: :wink: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Atleast cpt chubbs gets his stuff working unlike you, bet he has to do everything for you cos you’l be a ■■■■■■ when it comes to technical stuff,
:wink:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks nice mate have seen you about looks better in the flesh

TONY530I:

globby 480:

[zb] ya ■■■■, you cant talk to me about things not working, ur top bar dont work, ur airhorns dont work, markers on end of bumper dont work,■■■ to think of it, half the time you dont even work, so go ■■■■ on sum1 elses chips you tight northern git!!! :grimacing: :wink: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Atleast cpt chubbs gets his stuff working unlike you, bet he has to do everything for you cos you’l be a ■■■■■■ when it comes to technical stuff,
:wink:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DERRRRRRRRRR :grimacing:

BLACKPOOL ON A BAD EVENING all its missing is steady eddie light up signs in the back of the cab :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
and get some credit you tight scotch git, you wiill buy frocks but not credit for your old motorala phone you will have cadged the chips in the first place for me to ■■■■ on em any way, :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
horns work!! lights work! just choose not to put em on dont want to put the alternator under to much stress :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
one other thing is the mirrors all original since you have had that unit :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: i bet if they are they wont be for to long :wink: :wink: