My current steed!

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: since cpt chubbs aint ere to say /defend :grimacing: :grimacing: it me who gets his stuff working lights/wiring etc!! chubbs can spanner ever,ever so well :grimacing: :grimacing: “below the belt this one tho” he can spanner well if he had the spanners to spanner with, but these days he only has aray of ikea bed spanners!! but cpt chubbs and electrics JUST DONT GO!!!
lights all over the place, looking like a small town in the distance when your coming over the 66 :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink: :wink:

Why would i waste my money to talk to you ya tight git! that phone is just for friends and family, thats why i cant phone you! :smiley: let chubbs talk for himself, mind you its least you can do, seeing as he does everything for you, cos your a bit of a ■■■■ really!! :grimacing:
mirrors are all original on this 1, for how long i dont know, you just got to hope you dont meet me on a narrow road!!! al have yours off. :wink:

TONY530I:
Why would i waste my money to talk to you! that phone is just for friends and family, thats why i cant phone you! :smiley: let chubbs talk for himself, mind you its least you can do, seeing as he does everything for you, cos your a bit of a ■■■■ really!! :grimacing:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: thank christ for that i am so glad you said that about your phone been for friends and family as i sure dont want a jock in a frock associated with a friend of mine let alone be in his phone book numbers, phew thats made me happy now :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

and it stil looks like a hideous bad evening on blackpool front with all those daft lights ere there and everywhere, get down to spec savers and get sum specs if ya cant see that well :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:
chubbs can spanner ever,ever so well :grimacing: :grimacing: “below the belt this one tho” he can spanner well if he had the spanners to spanner with, but these days he only has aray of ikea bed spanners!!

Christ a compliment from Globby :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: . Went from thousands of pounds of Snap On to Ikea bed spanners overnight thanks to some scrote :imp: :imp: :imp: . Anyway Daz it wernt till i took the lightbar off the old truck to see your electrical skills, nearly ■■■■ my self . Remember you saying well they work but dont look !!!!!!!!!!! you wernt wrong :grimacing: :grimacing:

Anyway Tony , the motor looks the dogs :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Saw you earlier on the A50 through stoke around 6:45, did flash but with all the lights going past i doubt youd have seen me!

nice motor bud the amount of times ive seen that motor up n down the m6 in the last few months and thought thats tidy :smiley: and it were you hiding behind them curtains lol

philberg182:

globby 480:
Anyway Tony , the motor looks the dogs :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: yep in the day light you cant see his ugly mug as he is always tucked behind em hideous curtians :grimacing: :grimacing:

And at nigth yer CPT CHUBBS it looks the dogs… eeer :grimacing: ARSE… wi all em blackpool lights on it, tell ya he be having eddie lights in the cab next and then putting a add on here :laughing: :laughing: for coach partys to come to the new blackpool, nr dumfries :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: to see the ligths with a guest showing of paul danniels to turn em on or fluff freeman :bulb: :bulb:
:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
you getting worse wi that brown tounge CPT CHUBBS :wink: he wont give you em ligths it was only a joke he may take the best advise and put em all in the wheelie bin :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

What milage is on it if you dont mind me asking?.

Always impressed to see older well looked after units still on the distance work earning there keep long after some would have had two maybe even three lorrys in the same time. One that springs to mind was the P reg Scania 144 530 topline that William J Will ran for years (ex Sandy Kidd?) and it always looked fresh.

NB12:

Always impressed to see older well looked after units still on the distance work earning there keep long after some would have had two maybe even three lorrys in the same time. One that springs to mind was the P reg Scania 144 530 topline that William J Will ran for years (ex Sandy Kidd?) and it always looked fresh.

Not sure how old it is, but its a private plate…

2002 i think he said above, so eight years. Id imagine its paid for its self by now.

Beetie:

NB12:

:arrow_right:

TONY530I:
Its an 02 plate, will get some pics later 2nite when i’v washed it.

removalboy:

Beetie:

NB12:

TONY530I:

Nobody likes a show off! Just because we didnt read it! :wink: :laughing:

Beetie:

removalboy:

Beetie:

NB12:

TONY530I:

Nobody likes a show off! Just because we didnt read it! :wink: :laughing:

:laughing: :grimacing:

NB12:

its over the 1.5 million k’s now, bit tired but struggles on!