MUSIC----What's Yer Poison?

Well? What floats ya boat toons wise?

Me? I’m hopelessly addicted to 70’s and 80’s and early 90’s Boogie, Rock and Metal. I’m talkin’ AC/DC, Poison, Whitesnake, Motley Crue, Great White, MSG, Deep Purple, Mr Big, Thunder and loads more. VERY VERY LOUD!

Also in my collection is James Blunt, James Morrison, Newton Faulkner and stuff like that.

3D Spinning Smiley

Cilla Blacks Greatest Hits gets me in the mood! :sunglasses:

rik25:
how can u put james blunt in with that lot , he just dont fit in thr :laughing:

No he doesn’t Rik…that’s the just part of the enigma that is me :wink:

Clarky:

…I might have known! :laughing: :smiley: :wink: :unamused:

Foo Fighters at the moment

No he doesn’t Rik…that’s the just part of the enigma that is me

well fair enough ,like the rest u mentioned bit of guns and roses paridise city cranked right up is always good

I was an 80’s music type person,and still think it was the best decade for music.

However,I’m not that particular what I listen to,although I do draw the line at folk and country. (That’s not ■■■■■■■ country.) :wink:

Ken.

Lol shrek,

I have a wide taste in music, listen to everything no particular faves,
G n R, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, Robbie, Take That, Duffy, Amy Mcdonald, Abba, Queen, Keane, oh so many more. Depend on my mood to what discs make it into the 6 discs changer for the weekly trek around with me.

I wouldn’t really know where to start. I have an obscenely loud sound system in Mr.Vain. So depending on mood it can be almost anything, ABBA, Def Leppard, Queen, Bon Jovi, Guns&Roses, Trance, Amy Macdonald, Avril Lavine, ELO, Phil Collins. I could go on.

wide and varied from The Specials, Jam and Non Ferrous Airship to Satchmo and Youssou n’ Dour.

Punk to Pink, P Diddy to Procul Harem.

Where is my Tamla Motown 8 track? :wink:

I prefer to listen to Music from Belize and Guatamala. 70’s eg: Bob Marley, Cream, Steppenwolf, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, some Hendrix, lover rock ( reggae) Punk, but not Abba :imp:

MR VAIN:
I wouldn’t really know where to start. I have an obscenely loud sound system in Mr.Vain. So depending on mood it can be almost anything, ABBA, Def Leppard, Queen, Bon Jovi, Guns&Roses, Trance, Amy Macdonald, Avril Lavine, ELO, Phil Collins. I could go on.

I bet you do a mean “dancing queen” .
please keep the windows up tho

Love the 80’s soul stuff. Love heavy rock and Metal. Also love country music and some classical when Im in the mood.
Elvis
Meatloaf
Abba
you name it

As LONG AS IT AINT RAP :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Pink Floyd, Roger Waters, oh and Pink Floyd too :slight_smile:

Hmm, just had a look at the stuff I’ve ripped to my laptop ( which is probably the stuff I’m listening to at the moment!)

ABBA
Amy Macdonald
Dire Straits
The Dubliners
Johnny Cash
Kate Rusby
Katie Melua
Kirsty MacColl
Lily Allen
The Pogues
The Pretenders
Shania Twain
The Stranglers

Various Artist 60’s (Heartbeat)
Steve Wright’s Oldies - Various Artists

:confused: :confused: :confused: analyse that then :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:
Hmm, just had a look at the stuff I’ve ripped to my laptop ( which is probably the stuff I’m listening to at the moment!)

ABBA
Amy Macdonald
Dire Straits
The Dubliners
Johnny Cash
Kate Rusby
Katie Melua
Kirsty MacColl
Lily Allen
The Pogues
The Pretenders
Shania Twain
The Stranglers

Various Artist 60’s (Heartbeat)
Steve Wright’s Oldies - Various Artists

:confused: :confused: :confused: analyse that then :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

analysed, thats £42 you owe in royalties :laughing:

Denis F:
Hmm, just had a look at the stuff I’ve ripped to my laptop

It would take me a month to list all mine, I’ve got over 60 gigs of music on my external drive, and 45 gigs of music videos

Well Tonysplodge i guess if you just going to make comment about other peoples posts you aren’t going to let on about yr own musical tastes? I guess yr still listening to anything you might hear in the GAY BARS you frequent :laughing:

Clarky:

Clarky you are Fired !!! How dare you treat a good cd player to that !!!

Now get back to crick and park in the corner…