MUSIC----What's Yer Poison?

MR VAIN:
Well Tonysplodge i guess if you just going to make comment about other peoples posts you aren’t going to let on about yr own musical tastes? I guess yr still listening to anything you might hear in the GAY BARS you frequent :laughing:

don’t you be knocking “village people” now rob you know they the greatest band in the world.
off topic i know but i had to watch emmerdale over the weekend, can you guess whats coming next :laughing: :laughing:

Anything trucking…also 60s 70s 80s music,

Detroit Emeralds

Bon Jovi

Guns n roses

The Beatles

Micheal Jackson

Clarky:
Cilla Blacks Greatest Hits gets me in the mood! :sunglasses:

Dolly Partons big hits used to get me in the mood. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Quinny:
I was an 80’s music type person,and still think it was the best decade for music.

However,I’m not that particular what I listen to,although I do draw the line at folk and country. (That’s not [zb] country.) :wink:

Ken.

80s ?!?!? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Do me a favour!! You might be able to fool those on here that haven’t met you but you seem to be forgetting that I have and there’s no way you were an 80s fan unless you didn’t start getting into that era til your 40s ! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: .

Now as a true 80s (and 90s) fan :stuck_out_tongue: I have just listened to Diana King - Shy Guy, and M People - Don’t Look Any Further, and before that I listened to my CUD - Showbiz album while enjoying an 8 pack of Magners. :smiley:

Tonysplodge, FOXTROT OSCAR :sunglasses:

Punk Rock, mostly from the early 80s, The Exploited GBH Discharge Peter And The Test Tube Babies Slayer Metallica Rancid
Shrek, you should come and work where i am mate, im off on tour With Whitesnakeby meself for 2 and a half months virtually to all countries in Europe, most of the gigs are double headlining with Def Leppard. Cant be doing with that kind of music meself, gotta be fast.

tonysplodge:
analysed, thats £42 you owe in royalties :laughing:

will this do ?

90’s dance music…

youtube.com/watch?v=WMFyb5tpOoM

jessicas dad:
90’s dance music…

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Alex, get yersen THIS. Highly recommended and all the tracks are good, not just half of them like you usually get on compilations. It’s got Hyper Go Go on it too.

:slight_smile:

The Smiths, The Pogues, Dubliners, Gordon Lightfoot,Kirsty Macoll,Johnny Cash, Ian Brown, Folk, 80s, 90s,Pop Will Eat Itself,Ned’s Atomic Dustbin,Carter USM,Inspiral Carpets,Ride etc,Early Acid House/■■■■■■■■, Hard House,UNKLE, Northern Soul,Ice Cube,NWA to Noel Coward
Vast and varied really.try to find things that are a bit special,nothing too commercial.
I’ve even started listening to some of the "Grime"that they play on Channel U,but it does’nt take long for that to irritate the ■■■■ out of me,but its different :wink:
I’ve got over 2000 tracks on my MP3 player which plays on random whilst driving and over 200 Cd’s at home.Including a "Time Life"Collection :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

hawkwind, thinlizzy, bowie ,doors, cand heat,deep purple ,led zep,motohead,and owt els that rocks :sunglasses:

anything pre 1988 will do ,but i have to confess i did once have a

wait for it

connie francis tape many yrs ago with me.

ill get me coat.

jessicas dad:
90’s dance music…

try this classic!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hGPibfYnB5c

im stuck in a 90s bubble, pop will eat itself are the best band in the history of the world, got a varied taste, but mainly 90s, punk, ska etc, really dislike the beatles, and would love to kill mick hucknall mika and james blunt

you cnat beat prodigy… except with altern 8.

Dance music
Gorillaz
Tiesto
Stone roses
Joy Division

IDM, Techno and House is my main poison…but I have varied tastes so can also be listening to folk, Led Zepp stylee old rawk, modern indie shiz and Drum & Bass too…but if i had to choose one style then electronica would always win; I just love my beats and bleeps :slight_smile:

I got both kindsa music in my truck…country AND western! :laughing:

Nine inch nails does it for me, along with the more heavier modern rock music.

but i do find myself singing along to kilie on radio 2 at times :blush:

or is it spelt kylie ?

Like all sorts from classical up to current just depends what mood I am in at the time. Am off sick at the mo with a crushed thumb, started playing some Bach and Wagner earlier much to the disgust of my 14 yr old daughter but I love it