Morgan mclernon?

sorry no they don’t. northern irish plates and UK plates I think you’ll find. and a couple of northern irish trailer plates in white with IRL on which drivers have had made.

Andrejs:
sorry no.Morgan have to many truck with Ireland (Dublin) reg.plate.

Morgan have no Irish registered trucks their yard is in Armagh and they don’t have a yard in the Republic with the work that they do and the way they run cabotage wouldn’t be a problem regardless of whether their lorries are registered in NI or the republic

600 clear per week working from armagh based yard.
telford boyos suppose to be in 125 per shift if heard right telford all brand new sanicas few months old rhere work is easy as pie and crying of some of drivers do is a laugh they dont even use there full 9hours driving ffs.

Few of english guys working from armagh depot i see them on boats infact good few english guys lately is working to lot of irish firms these days.

I don t want to dispute.if i will see i make foto.company registration adress .base not everythink.i know Irish drivers from Dublin.he have company,pay tax to Dublin but have Uk reg truck…

Andrejs:
I don t want to dispute.if i will see i make foto.company registration adress .base not everythink.i know Irish drivers from Dublin.he have company,pay tax to Dublin but have Uk reg truck…

Some of the eastern European drivers are hired through agencies in the Republic have yet to see an Irish registered Morgan could also be a subbie from the republic

Do you know if he still takes on casual drivers to cover busy times and when his full time boys are off??

Trying to get some class 1 experience built up but just doing class 2 at the min on a 26t it’s best I can get which I am happy with :grimacing:

Pimpdaddy:

Big Truck:
and Tesco fleetboard printouts

Wtf…? If a tesco driver came to me looking for a job with all the bs I’d show them the door…!!!

What did Tesco actually do to you to make you so bitter :question: :question:

I’ve worked there on agency on/off (both full/part time) since 2009 and never had any problem apart from the pain in the arse last minute cancelled shifts.
Have since moved onto a full time number start of the year which is going well. :slight_smile:

BTW,

EVERY trucking job I’ve went to “enquire” about since 2009 have been VERY interested in seeing the Tesco Fleetboard print outs and being ex Tesco agency helps getting another driving job in NI because other trucking companies know Tesco here don’t “employ” D**k-heads :exclamation: :exclamation:
Four ex Tesco agency have started with my new firm in the last 4months.

Toddy5453:
Do you know if he still takes on casual drivers to cover busy times and when his full time boys are off??

Trying to get some class 1 experience built up but just doing class 2 at the min on a 26t it’s best I can get which I am happy with :grimacing:

yes,

they are always looking casual drivers for the 3day runs to mainland, he might want you to have some mainland experience but just SPOOF :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFron … e&JobNo=56

morgans will start you anytime assuming your capable of driving and chewing chewing gum at the same time…thats about the minmum requirements.sawyers will also usually be looking along with hughes and the usual names that take the elbows off the english trucks as they pass…they run all digicards now as vosa was for shutting them down unless the binned the analogue tachos,if your a tescotype bean counter,best you look elsewhere.good decent job if your capable of just getting on with it.at the end of the day,your a bum in a seat,and as good as your last trip.big major company,regular turnover of drivers.always looking,and usually advertising on jobcentrer n.i.they just get a bad name along with the others as they always pay trip money,so your always chasing the ferry otherwise your on dung wages.some find this kind of work great,some dont.each to their own…you might google the phrase “keep er lit” as itl be the #1 instruction from most of the companies over here… :smiley:

VOSA seem to like them a lot, everytime I’m heading back for the boat I go past their ‘checkpoint’ along the M6 near Carlisle and there’s always one parked in there !!!

Ah well, keeps em off my back I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep er lit boys !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Big Truck:

Little things that have just made life miserable for me, jobs/local communities affected by their greed, personal relationships, their zb policies, poor customer service & products etc…

Big Truck:

Toddy5453:

yes,

they are always looking casual drivers for the 3day runs to mainland, he might want you to have some mainland experience but just SPOOF :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

Yeah but if he looks at my licence he will see I only passed class 1 in August 2013 so I’m screwed :frowning:

Toddy5453:

Big Truck:

Toddy5453:

yes,

Yeah but if he looks at my licence he will see I only passed class 1 in August 2013 so I’m screwed :frowning:

So why does it say C+E 7/13 in your signature :unamused:

steelgoon:

Err, 'cos that’s when he passed?

steelgoon:

Toddy5453:

Big Truck:

Toddy5453:

yes,

Cos I passed on 31st July 2013 so I just say August as I don’t want to look like I’m exaggerating :frowning:

Toddy5453:

Big Truck:

Toddy5453:

yes,

Do you live in NI :question:

If so,
go down and see them,
suggest to James your willing to do the ONE 3day run to mainland for free with one of his drivers “riding shotgun” to show you can be trusted with the tackle and job in hand.

Pimpdaddy:

Big Truck:

Little things that have just made life miserable for me, jobs/local communities affected by their greed, personal relationships, their zb policies, poor customer service & products etc…

You ever thought of standing for office :question: :question: :unamused:

Toddy5453:

There was a lad on the newbie section who started with these just few weeks back. Can’t find the topic now but if you can he might be able to give you more info.

suggest to James your willing to do the ONE 3day run to mainland for free with one of his drivers

3 days class one work for nothing eh ?

FFS , if he has a licence he’s passed the test and in the eyes of the powers that be he’s able to drive a truck . If an employer wants to see if a driver is up to scratch then by all means assess him or her . But WHY do you think that 3 days unpaid should be acceptable ?
Large firms such as Stobarts have driving assesments that take an hour , any decent driver trainer knows what to look for :bulb: