Missing Flight MH370

They should stop lookng for the Wings, I doubt Paul McCartney had anything to do with it.

I blame the pilots sat nav,if had an atlas,it would not have happened.
Did he fall asleep at the wheel,have the travelers sold the scrap metal?

Muckaway:
They should stop lookng for the Wings, I doubt Paul McCartney had anything to do with it.

Must be on the Mull of Kintyre then

PaulNowak:

Muckaway:
They should stop looking for the Wings, I doubt Paul McCartney had anything to do with it.

Must be on the Mull of Kintyre then

That band on the run must know something.

I feel another series of Lost in the making. :unamused: or even a Hollywood film where the big strong American hero saves everyone from the nasty men . . . single-handed.

Stan

Stanley Knife:
I feel another series of Lost in the making. :unamused: or even a Hollywood film where the big strong American hero saves everyone from the nasty men . . . single-handed.

Stan

I was thinking Lost as well…

5 years of mystery followed by a crap ending

Tell you what if my Neighbour dont shift this by Tomorrow im calling the police

Aircraft.jpg

Wing and a prayer:
Tell you what if my Neighbour dont shift this by Tomorrow im calling the police

love it .
Just nicked that one :wink:

That photo is very funny.Did the pilot pop in for a cuppa ?

Some reading material:-

marklberry.com/2014/03/16/high-a … L+Berry%29

keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/post/ … sia68-sq68

Easy

We were going to ask you to take us to your leader but we’ve decided to take you to see ours instead.There’s no need to leave your seats.The estimated time of departure of your return trip will be advised on arrival of the outward one. :smiling_imp: :open_mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BiAVyMDWT4

URIE GELER oh well if it has bent wings when they eventually find it he might come in handy eh. Eddie.

I switched my phone onto airplane mode earlier. Can’t find the bloody thing now!

The Wings have been found. Sadly they’ve no idea where the plane could be though.

The pilots’ house has been searched; Now, I know pilots make good money, but I doubt his house is big enough to hide a 777.

Interesting piece, this Guy just about nails some of the back
story to this.
themalaysianinsider.com/side … wan-norman

The only thing they will be looking hard for is someone to blame.
or a way not to get caught and then the plane.

The worst thing to my mind that could have happened is that they ditched the thing and the passengers are floating in the southern ocean in the door rafts miles from anywhere. It’s been over a week now without drinking water or food, not good.

I don’t think they will ever find that plane. Its probably been blown up somewhere remote over the sea, never to be found again.

I concur with your post Dave the Renegade.
But some things need to answered,did the pilots change the route of the flight or was the cockpit taken over by somebody else who knew how to use the transponder and turn it off ?
Could it be a huge mistake by the pilots and a series of blunders?
A rapid failure resulting in decompression and unconciousness ?