Massive pet hate

martyh:
I tend to worry more about the rent and if my wife is getting full satisfaction from the last toy I got her

I would be more worried if I felt that I needed to buy the wife a toy :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

martyh:
I tend to worry more about the rent and if my wife is getting full satisfaction from the last toy I got her

I would be more worried if I felt that I needed to buy the wife a toy :laughing: :laughing:

Dammit man, stop increasing my worry,do you want me to end hating number plates or something :angry:

mickyblue:
Please do. Saves me having to stop at the burger van lol

With or without tommy t and brown sauce?

Me a tipper driver with name plate n frilly curtains and I really do not give ■■■■!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Frilly curtains are for a mobile Indian restaurant or a tarts boudoir. What a waste of money to look a complete tool.

Bit confusing when your in bobs yoke and someone says alright bob :slight_smile:

Mine

I have 2. First one didn’t turn up for a week after it was ordered, so the company that made it sent another.

Then they both turned up. So one stays in my motor (not attached to the screen unless I’m in it) and the other stays in the boot of my car for stints on other motors.

Legend_Scania:
Bit confusing when your in bobs yoke and someone says alright bob :slight_smile:

Funny you say, this happened to a mate of mine when we was at IMR Transport, he and another imr driver Bob was down at Asda Dartford, my mate was in a Scania which was driven by Craig normally (name plate in window) my mates name is Jim and said his name was Jim to Bob when they spoke but Bob still said bye Craig when the conversation ended :unamused: :unamused: Still makes me chuckle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

Legend_Scania:

Funny you say, this happened to a mate of mine when we was at IMR Transport, he and another imr driver Bob was down at Asda Dartford, my mate was in a Scania which was driven by Craig normally (name plate in window) my mates name is Jim and said his name was Jim to Bob when they spoke but Bob still said bye Craig when the conversation ended :unamused: :unamused: Still makes me chuckle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You worked for IMR? I did a bit for them when they took over Lyons down here.

Bale Bandit:

tango boy:

Legend_Scania:

Yes mate 07 till 09 :smiley:

tango boy:

Legend_Scania:

My head hurts :wink:

tango boy:

Bale Bandit:

tango boy:

Legend_Scania:

Oh ah, dunno if I ever bumped in to you. Do you remember Russ Woods? Short, scruffy drove an FM which was immaculate

switchlogic:

tango boy:

Legend_Scania:

Light hearted fun breaker nowt to be stressed about here :wink:

Bale Bandit:

tango boy:

Bale Bandit:

tango boy:

Legend_Scania:

Oh ah, dunno if I ever bumped in to you. Do you remember Russ Woods? Short, scruffy drove an FM which was immaculate

No mate the only lads I knew from Glastonbury was Ian, John, Tim & Chris (Tizzy) :smiley:

Oh right, I’m Tom was only there on the odd week. Did some shunting and a but up the road

Bale Bandit:
Oh right, I’m Tom was only there on the odd week. Did some shunting and a but up the road

Hi, i’m Tim I don’t think we met. Who’s the tipper firm you drive for■■?

No I don’t think we did. I’m on for R W Prince at Podimore we do mainly road planing, aggregates and a fair bit of muck away.

Question for PaulNowak and Mickyblue; do you think nameplates on a puddle jumper look a bit daft?

Discuss. :laughing:

tango boy:

switchlogic:

tango boy:

Legend_Scania:

Light hearted fun breaker nowt to be stressed about here :wink:

I was being humourous

Contraflow:
Question for PaulNowak and Mickyblue; do you think nameplates on a puddle jumper look a bit daft?

Discuss. :laughing:

Not if they’re appropriate for puddle jumpers, and have names such as ‘Sunflower’ or ‘Marigold’.