Lurkers

I am often surprised at how many people there are, registered and guests who “lurk” but never post.

Today at 14:18… Ader1, chris_89, dusty miller, Griff82, jackdaw, m4rky, marcus 22, mickyblue, MrMartyn1984, ossie, Papa Numpty, phil the book, Santa, stevieboy308, welshphil, yorkshireborn and 18 guests

Come on guys and galls - you must have an opinion about something - we don’t bite. :slight_smile:

just put 2 posts on matey, one here and one on old time lorries

marcus 22

Santa:
I am often surprised at how many people there are, registered and guests who “lurk” but never post.

Today at 14:18… Ader1, chris_89, dusty miller, Griff82, jackdaw, m4rky, marcus 22, mickyblue, MrMartyn1984, ossie, Papa Numpty, phil the book, Santa, stevieboy308, welshphil, yorkshireborn and 18 guests

Come on guys and galls - you must have an opinion about something - we don’t bite. :slight_smile:

some people may just browse certain forums and be quite a “regular” poster on them, i mean i have never posted or browse half of the forums on here, so i dare say they do post just not in this forum :exclamation: :exclamation:

you could always resurrect a certain topic that invites people to post on it…search for it its about 290 pages long.

(i get given the evils by ‘them upstairs’ if i resurrect it.) :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Santa:

here is my second post today.get a life :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Seen as you’ve got my name on that list I thought I would reply :slight_smile:

I’ve been browsing these forums for a while now and as I’m looking into becoming a driver I find reading the posts very interesting. It’s not a great deal of use me joining in with the majority of the posts at the moment, as I have no experience and nothing useful to add.

Martyn

Hi ya Santa

Here’s a post just for you :smiley:

I’m more of a lurker than a poster.

MrMartyn1984:

It’s not a great deal of use me joining in with the majority of the posts at the moment, as I have no experience and nothing useful to add.

Martyn

We have been at it for years and to be honest neither have we :stuck_out_tongue:

MrMartyn1984:

I’ve been browsing these forums for a while now and as I’m looking into becoming a driver I find reading the posts very interesting. It’s not a great deal of use me joining in with the majority of the posts at the moment, as I have no experience and nothing useful to add.

Martyn

Wheel Nut:

MrMartyn1984:

It’s not a great deal of use me joining in with the majority of the posts at the moment, as I have no experience and nothing useful to add.

Martyn

We have been at it for years and to be honest neither have we :stuck_out_tongue:

Seconded :wink:

Santa:

Oh…but I do ! :sunglasses: :laughing:

Cargo-girl:

Santa:

Ohhhh!

Hello santa how did you find out my surname

Ok it’s a fair cop, i’ve been a big Lurker, i find so much info on the boards, i just fill that i have’nt enough on the road experience to put my five pence worth in, but i will change that as from today :smiley:

everybody is welcome especially if you have a thick skin and good sense of humour. we have some school boys on here who naff all and ask daft questions but we don’t mind and generally give them the slack they need, everybody has to start somewhere. its nice when people get the info and help they need from these boards but then it’s also better when they give a bit back. :wink:

Wheel Nut:

MrMartyn1984:

Martyn

What’s this ? Replies have to be useful ■■ there goes 75% of the forum posts :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

jessicas dad:
everybody is welcome especially if you have a thick skin and good sense of humour. we have some school boys on here who naff all and ask daft questions but we don’t mind and generally give them the slack they need, everybody has to start somewhere. its nice when people get the info and help they need from these boards but then it’s also better when they give a bit back. :wink:

I resemble that

Cargo-girl:

Santa:

Oh really■■? :wink:

My number is 07900… :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Is this relevant -
Most users ever online was 284 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 pm

i often come on and read but dont log in as can be a bit slow and dont always have the time

or dont know the answer to the question as lack of experience :laughing: :blush:

jessicas dad:

sorry alex :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: , i do appreciate it :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: