Lost post

Help I can,t find my last post,anyone seen it??

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83910

Been told not to post a thread simply to get a reaction?surely thats the whole idea of a forum isn,t it??

bobbya:
Been told not to post a thread simply to get a reaction?surely thats the whole idea of a forum isn,t it??

Do not post a thread simply to get a reaction or to have a go at any part of society using language that offends some people.

■■■■■

I only posted the above to see what word it was :laughing: Bit harsh mods

Did a caravan using nomadic traveller complain?

Muckaway:

It was the word I typed, tinks we call them :laughing: Never seen the thread this afternoon so guessed that was the one.

Muckaway:

Probably they seem to get it all their own way :smiley: :smiley:

Been moved to feedback forum because of a word someone doesn,t like,but that’s ok rules are rules however they are interpreted.

Eckyboy:
I only posted the above to see what word it was :laughing: Bit harsh mods

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83910
Congratulations to those that have continued to use a derogatory term against a whole section of society that is only actually applicable to some of them, due to your inability to post with some restraint we have been forced to add that term to the word censor.

These mobile home dwellers are called “Knackers” in Ireland.

Yes vern very true we call them knackers in this area too, hate the sight of them !

bobbya:

Muckaway:

Not where I work: Weighbridge man overcharges them.

Muckaway:

bobbya:

Muckaway:

Not where I work: Weighbridge man overcharges them.

Good job none of 'em can read, or they’ll be in to nick the weighbridge! :wink:

Mackem… :wink:

Not site admins’ fault there are too many people with useless degrees willing to support them.

Muckaway:
Not site admins’ fault there are too many people with useless degrees willing to support them.

Its not site admins fault,nor the mods fault. Its YOUR fault, you knew quite well when you said …i wonder how long it will take if i say this or that to get a topic removed… Lets not beat around the bush, lets call a spade a spade, you knew the boundaries and you still pushed them. Now its all over, exactly because of you. So because you can’t watch your mouth, other people feel they’ve had their expressions squashed. Lets not blame people with degree’s, lets blame a tipper driver. Not a fact that will go wasted on many readers. And thats exactly how it is.

Calm down Mike, you’ll give yourself an aneurism if you’re not careful.

Yeah Nathan…It’s YOUR fault, you muck shifting (Though salaried) GIT. :imp: