Look what the wind's blown in

Rob K:

jammymutt:

CM:
Welcome back to the fold Jammymutt! :laughing:

Real good to see you posting again.

Thanks CM i wont be posting much just popping in for a look occasionaly, I,m still [zb] off about what happened to my post so i have developed a fear of writing too much in case it gets changed to say i condone law breaking. whether it was a mistake or not it just SHOULD NOT happen to other peoples posts.

Just get posting Jammy :exclamation: :smiley: I know weā€™ve rarely seen eye to eye because youā€™re a bit of a do-gooder and Iā€™m not, or should that be re-phrased as youā€™re a normal law-abiding citizen and Iā€™m a naughty lad :question: :laughing: but knowing my history on here of saying exactly what I think then ā€˜the managementā€™ will have enough on their hands keeping a beady eye on what Iā€™m up to than removing/editing/changing your posts, so I wouldnā€™t worry about it too much.
:slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welcome back mutt,glad to see you come back to us.now cā€™mon m8 thought you where big enough to accept the apology from the mod that made a genuine mistake he has publicly apologiesed to you and he admitied he made a mistake so accept it and get back on these boards and put the rattle back in the pram m8.plus we need all the scottish lads on here to try and out wit the english ones ( wonā€™t be too hard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )so get back to posting man.

welcome everyone whos come back :laughing: :laughing:

anymore!
jon

kitkat:
welcome back mutt,glad to see you come back to us.now cā€™mon m8 thought you where big enough to accept the apology from the mod that made a genuine mistake he has publicly apologiesed to you and he admitied he made a mistake so accept it and get back on these boards and put the rattle back in the pram m8.plus we need all the scottish lads on here to try and out wit the english ones ( wonā€™t be too hard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )so get back to posting man.

VERY DROLL JIMBOB, VERY DROLLā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: ā€¦ :wink:

(continued from the ā€œGirls please check out!ā€ post)ā€¦I have really missed you! :blush:
I know EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE :open_mouth: !
Welcome back! :smiley:

kitkat:
plus we need all the scottish lads on here to try and out wit the english ones ( wonā€™t be too hard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

Ahhh, so itā€™s a battle of wits now is it? Shame you lot are lacking in the ammunition department :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

read the avatar running across your screen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NOW I can say
Welcome back Rob. :wink:

Rob K backā€¦ it should make for intersting readingā€¦ we stopped coming on to this site when the arguments ensued. Jammy and Rob were very good posters. Please continue to post and make this site a good one.

kitkat:
read the avatar running across your screen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

See, taking the argument down to that level just proves my point :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: