Look what the wind's blown in

:sunglasses:

hey up here comes trouble lol…welcome back m8. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Greetings Rob K, :smiley:

Good to have you back mate!

How do fella :sunglasses:

simon

Welcome back.

Now then trouble, welcome back, i’ve been following your " adventures" on t’other website. :wink:

:open_mouth: never thought i would see you back here, welcome back anyway :wink: :laughing:

Glad you decided to come back. A warm welcome, now get posting and reclaim your rightful position on the total posts list, I mean even kitkat has overtaken you. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Glad you decided to come back. A warm welcome, now get posting and reclaim your rightful position on the total posts list, I mean even kitkat has overtaken you. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

he’ll need to be up alnight for the next 2 months to catch up neil, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: welcome back rob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
took your time didn,t you… :wink:

ohterry:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: welcome back rob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
took your time didn,t you… :wink:

he’s getting slow in his old age terry :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who had the 1st week of April in the ‘When Will Rob be Back Sweep?’ I just missed out on the prize as I had Easter. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Rob whoâ– â– ?

Only kidding.Good to see you back.

Ken.

welcome back rob
who are you steering for these days :question:
jon

I must have missed something :laughing:.

:unamused: Oh no. :unamused: :smiling_imp:

Uh-O, Well thats it then, I had just about caught up with all the posts, now I suppose we’ll be back to at least 10 new subjects per day to read. :confused: :smiley:

Welcome back :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Its like you’ve never been away :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: