Look out Angus

You’ve been upstaged by those mad lads from Lincs :grimacing:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … ds-newsxml

quality :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Will it be on the beet :laughing:

Is it on field test ?

Or hauling timber for special branch, :unamused: nooooo :laughing:

just to inform you,

Lincs have got that on loan from NFU for free who also painted it just before anyone moans about TAX payers etc :laughing: :laughing: but i would like to know how to get one so i could use it on my rural area lol

Stop in the name of the straw.

oatcake1967:
Stop in the name of the straw.

GOOD ONE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Go ahead punk make my hay.

You reap when your slow.

Bet Lincs couldn’t catch tractor no:5, even Angus might struggle with his de-limited Skumia :grimacing:

When I was tipping in Spilsby Lincolnshire on Monday,I had a few hours to kill and went into the town centre and saw the beast there.

Name of the news service made me chuckle. :laughing:

Colingl:
Name of the news service made me chuckle. :laughing:

Ploughing by the plumb and by the level.

Out on bale.

:smiley:

Tractor pull :wink:

this is for rescuing silly sat-nav followers who end up in fields :stuck_out_tongue:

This is sea rescue ploddery :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

This is sea rescue ploddery :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that the sea id :sunglasses:

Big Joe:

:confused: So how exactly is it going to “stop rural crime” ? I don’t see the point of it at all. Are they going to be driving about in it, spot a farmer doing a bit of ploughing and then go tear-arsing across the field to do a spot check or what? If it’s any road crime, such as a tractor pulling an overloaded trailer with no reg plate nor rear lights, then I don’t see why a normal plod car wouldn’t suffice?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Rob K:

Big Joe:

:confused: So how exactly is it going to “stop rural crime” ? I don’t see the point of it at all. Are they going to be driving about in it, spot a farmer doing a bit of ploughing and then go tear-arsing across the field to do a spot check or what? If it’s any road crime, such as a tractor pulling an overloaded trailer with no reg plate nor rear lights, then I don’t see why a normal plod car wouldn’t suffice?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Rob. Read the article.