Look out Angus

Look out its the copse. :smiley:

In the comments page, the bloke wrote;

I imagine the dopes who failed to read the article properly and genuinely think the Police have blown a load of cash on a tractor (which is actually on loan from John Deere, with the livery paid for by NFU) are out droning on about it to anyone that will listen in pubs right now. Their inherent and mistaken belief that the world has gone crazy perpetuated by their own failure to read more than headlines.

• Tom, Milton Keynes, 04/9/2010 21:11

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z0yx9cJANS

This is the same deal as Angus and his pals Scodia, the truck is lent to them, the paint is sponsored and if it saves one illicit JCB from going to Poland it will have paid for itself.

wood fuel:
Rob. Read the article.

I did, obviously, but it doesn’t say anything.

Its only a stunt Rob,
To highlight plant theft. :smiley:

oatcake1967:

If its plant theft would they not just paint some garden plants in police colours and carry the plant pot around?

Greg/

groovy greg:

oatcake1967:

If its plant theft would they not just paint some garden plants in police colours and carry the plant pot around?

Greg/

Nothing new there then cops planting greenery :laughing:

I would so laugh if someone nicks the tractor and its last seen in the back of some foreign trailer on its way to the eastern block

mickyblue:
just to inform you,

Lincs have got that on loan from NFU for free who also painted it just before anyone moans about TAX payers etc :laughing: :laughing: but i would like to know how to get one so i could use it on my rural area lol

Are the NFU also paying for the fuel?

Conor:

mickyblue:
just to inform you,

Lincs have got that on loan from NFU for free who also painted it just before anyone moans about TAX payers etc :laughing: :laughing: but i would like to know how to get one so i could use it on my rural area lol

Are the NFU also paying for the fuel?

On a static display probably not.

Its not real…just a test CASE. :smiley:

oatcake1967:
Its not real…just a test CASE. :smiley:

Oh Deere oh Deere :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a combined operation :grimacing:

The cops assigned to it will be milking the overtime :grimacing:

Big Joe:
The cops assigned to it will be milking the overtime :grimacing:

These forums are going to seed lately.

Everyone knocks the badly done to farmers, & the pigs.

They reap what we sow

Wheel Nut:
These forums are going to seed lately.

Yes, I think this topic needs to be cropped :grimacing: