Load out to italy for a euroliner needed

richmond:
Given up now, shipping out empty tomorrow ! :laughing: :laughing:

That’s a real shame, I would like a look in the back of all these trailer going out at the ports.

jessicas dad:

richmond:
Given up now, shipping out empty tomorrow ! :laughing: :laughing:

That’s a real shame, I would like a look in the back of all these trailer going out at the ports.

loads of trucks leave dover empty JD, or at least they seem to be empty with their lift axles up.
its a sign of the times I’m afraid that the UK doesn’t “make” much, the service industry and the financial sector don’t require trucks

460MC:

bristolron:
Secure Cargo Assured in Yate especially as Hulk Hogan is going to be out of action until at least February. Those of you who know the job/run will know who I mean.

Hulk hogan lol Chris is a good lad why’s he out of action?

He had a crate fall on him whilst loading in Yate. Hurt pretty bad. Was in hospital quite a while and had a few operations. Heard last week he is now walking with the aid of a zimmer frame.

G5. R. R r

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928424,-3.269914
Been told I can’t use my signature by some elitist ■■■■■■

skids:
LKW Walter maybe? They have a lot of UK subbies on international now.

I was just going to suggest them!

Regards,

Mark.

bristolron:

460MC:

bristolron:
Secure Cargo Assured in Yate especially as Hulk Hogan is going to be out of action until at least February. Those of you who know the job/run will know who I mean.

Hulk hogan lol Chris is a good lad why’s he out of action?

He had a crate fall on him whilst loading in Yate. Hurt pretty bad. Was in hospital quite a while and had a few operations. Heard last week he is now walking with the aid of a zimmer frame.

Poor sod i spoke with him last week about it, i told him he was hulk hogan :astonished: