Load out to italy for a euroliner needed

Or a load to Switzerland or to southern Germany depending on the area of Italy required? There can’t be nothing going surely, even at crap rates?

Dave Crawford at kerseyfreight.com/

have also tried for a load out to france had no luck with that yet either, crawford, hmm may not be the same bloke, but i did a load out for a guy named crawford, to be fair from canterbury and had a lot of problems with him, which i had to sort the old fashioned away.

My mate called me this morning and he said it was quiet for export loads at the right money, lots of busy fools though!

welshboyinspain:

switchlogic:

welshboyinspain:

bigvern1:
Why are Frejus and The Blanc so expensive? I know there was the fire, but 'kin hell it’s pricey! :open_mouth:

because the tunnel operators know how much diesel it takes to go over the top and how long and price it accordingly, and in the winter over the top is not favourable so they make a mint

Can’t go over the top now anyway can you?

I have absolutely no idea luke, the last time i used the frejus i was working with your old man, nowadays i enter italy at ventemiglia and head for genova

I tried to go over the Frejus a couple of years ago but kept being caught out by weight limits

richmond what about neil at walkers of tuxford?

germangeezer:
richmond what about neil at walkers of tuxford?

yeah, to be fair thats not a bad shout as we do a bit with them, but mainly comeing italy to uk, will also try sparks tomorrow and have another ring around, next try will ring willi betz…

richmond:
have also tried for a load out to france had no luck with that yet either, crawford, hmm may not be the same bloke, but i did a load out for a guy named crawford, to be fair from canterbury and had a lot of problems with him, which i had to sort the old fashioned away.

deffo not the same bloke mate, this one started at Morrisin Freight, then started kersey freight with his mate, allways been round Ipswich way

LKW Walter maybe? They have a lot of UK subbies on international now.

skids:
LKW Walter maybe? They have a lot of UK subbies on international now.

they seem to be putting a lot of unaccompanied trailers on the ferries too so they must have a fair bit of export work

Barbour European might have a load to south of France.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928174,-3.269931
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kindle530:

richmond:

deffo not the same bloke mate, this one started at Morrisin Freight, then started kersey freight with his mate, allways been round Ipswich way

fair enough, i wasnt to sure which is why i put that on it, i will ring him then as morrison were a good bunch, lkw walters next, jees where did it all go ! I used to see most of my mates ar dover on a sunday !

okay then lads, i have rang everybody you lot have kindly suggested, and still no load out…next cunning plan pls…lol

My dad used to do Italy for brinor freight that was some years ago now don’t know if they still go out.

How about Rosewood?

richmond:
okay then lads, i have rang everybody you lot have kindly suggested, and still no load out…next cunning plan pls…lol

What about one of the pallet Networks , i believe pallex have a hub/partner in Italy , also have you tried Alcaline , always see lots of theirs on way down :bulb:

Transfast (GB) ltd Manchester
Bradclyde
Archibold
Arcese in Tilbury
Ashworth Preece
Alcaline

bristolron:
Secure Cargo Assured in Yate especially as Hulk Hogan is going to be out of action until at least February. Those of you who know the job/run will know who I mean.

Hulk hogan lol Chris is a good lad why’s he out of action?

Given up now, shipping out empty tomorrow ! :laughing: :laughing:

richmond:
Given up now, shipping out empty tomorrow ! :laughing: :laughing:

Look on the bright side at least the fuel mileage will be good :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: