Lets count to a MILLION

Antonov AN-225 - the world’s biggest plane.

P226: SIG Sauer Superb Service Auto Pistol

227 was a popular American situation comedy that aired on NBC from September 14, 1985 until May 6, 1990…thx wikipedia :sunglasses:

The 228 Incident was an anti-government uprising in Taiwan that began on February 28, 1947 that was violently suppressed by the Kuomintang (KMT) government resulting in many civilian deaths. The Incident marked the beginning of the White Terror period in Taiwan in which thousands more Taiwanese vanished, were killed, or imprisoned. The number “228” refers to the day the massacre began,

229…

My first car 1970 Mk2 Ford Cortina 1300cc originally ■■■■ brown but eventually re painted ferrari red with rostyle wheels …

Reg number…CTU 229 H…now gone to meet its maker just to disprove the old saying…
Old Fords never die etc etc etc,…WRONG they do

is what a Chinese person says when they get toothache…

toothhurtee :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry folks :blush:

In 231 BC The Romans send envoys to Massilia (modern Marseille, France) to negotiate with the Carthaginian general Hamilcar Barca who is based there…boring anyone?

courtesy of Wikipedia

In telecommunications, RS-232 (Recommended Standard 232) is a standard for serial binary data signals connecting between a DTE (Data Terminal Equipment) and a DCE (Data Circuit-terminating Equipment). It is commonly used in computer serial ports.

Re- posted with apologies

Mothertrucker:
Ghana ISPs for Country Code +233

In case anybody needs to telephone Ghana

What happened to 232■■

gardun:

Mothertrucker:

What happened to 232■■

Its a womens perogative gardun to jump the queue…that’s what Mrs. Trubrit just said anyway :confused:

Trubrit:

gardun:

Mothertrucker:

What happened to 232■■

Its a womens perogative gardun to jump the queue…that’s what Mrs. Trubrit just said anyway :confused:

SEXISM :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BS EN 233:1999.
The standard at which all wallcoverings are set.
Note, Its Google thats the nerd, not me :sunglasses:

234 knocking at the cottage door - or so the rhyme goes.

SEXISM :laughing:

Yep - I’m all for that :laughing:

235 truckstop, Roscoe, Texas

Currently for sale if anyone fancies a change :exclamation:

Air Commodore E W “Bill” Tacon, who died in 2003 aged 85, was one of the most decorated pilots in RAF Coastal Command before becoming Captain of the King’s Flight.

Tacon’s most outstanding wartime successes took place in 1944, after he converted to Beaufighters, joined 236 Squadron, and rapidly began to demonstrate dead-eyed accuracy with his front guns and rockets. On June 23 he attacked four R-boats entering Boulogne harbour; although his aircraft was badly hit and his navigator killed, R 79 was sunk, earning Tacon a Bar to the DFC he had won in 1940.

I counted 237 flying ants in sun room yesterday

Mothertrucker:
I counted 237 flying ants in sun room yesterday

Ahaaar, But they fly so fast, how do you know you havent
counted the same one twice,Hmm :question:
:laughing:

Uranium-238 (U-238), is the most common isotope of uranium found in nature. When hit by a neutron, it becomes uranium-239 (U-239), an unstable isotope which decays into neptunium-239 (Np-239), which then itself decays, with a half-life of 2.355 days, into plutonium-239

see

Ahaaar, But they fly so fast, how do you know you havent
counted the same one twice,Hmm

…cos they where the deat ones I splatted!!!

Hmmm… 238 and 239 in one post so…

240 is the area telephone code for Maryland.

241, a lot of pubs do 2 4 1 meal deals midweek