Lets count to a MILLION

241 Mumbers: The Definitive Data for Fundamental Physics and Cosmology

Don’t ask me - I don’t understand it!

Q - Do you understand Einstein’s theory of relativity - Y/N?

UN Security Council Resolution 242 calls for ‘the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East’

So that worked out well then…

243 Field Hospital(Fd Hosp)is a fully functioning 200 bed hospital which is able to deploy anywhere in the world. It is staffed by dedicated medical professionals from both the Regular Army and NHS who are trained to meet the challenges of providing vital support to the modern British Army.

quality stuff

www2.army.mod.uk/243fdhosp/index.htm

Model number of a famous Volvo Saloon

No sir the 244 estate was actually known as the 245 :blush:
I have spoilt the next one :smiley:

go on then lets stick with cars
Ferrari Dino 246 GTS

Radio 1 used to be broadcast on 247 metres,and I can honestly say I never Googled it,as I can remember it. :blush:

Ken.

248 is the GLOSS station in gibraltar

bodc.ac.uk/data/information_ … tions/248/

GLOSS = Global Sea Level Observing System

The Holiday Inn in Houston Texas is on highway 249 north

250 ml’s is one quarter of a litre

Area code 251 was created on June 18, 2001 as a split from area code 334.[1] 251 is a telephone numbering plan code covering southwestern Alabama serving Mobile, Baldwin and Washington Counties, and parts of six other counties. In order to allow people time to reprogram electronics such as computers, cell phones, pagers and fax machines, use of the 334 area code would continue in the 251 areas through January 7, 2002.[2]

see

used to listen to Atlantic 252 :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

253 Mathilde is a main belt asteroid with a relatively small perihelion (1.94 AU) orbit: 394000000 km from the Sun (average) size: 59 x 47 km …

thanx google

Route 254 a German bike club.
http://www.route254.de/

255 is a special number in some tasks having to do with computing. This is the maximum value representable by an eight-digit binary number, and therefore the maximum representable by an unsigned 8-bit byte (the most common size of byte, also called octet), the smallest common variable size used in high level programming languages (bit being smaller, but rarely used for value storage). The range is 0 to 255, which is 256 total values.

Koop:
The range is 0 to 255, which is 256 total values.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

ordnance survey map 255 covers the area of Llangollen and Berwyn, N.Wales

257 Squadron

AD258 Gaul, Britain and Spain break off from the Roman Empire to form the Gallic Empire.

about time too, what did the romans ever do for us :laughing:

Two Five Nine is a seven-man music group from Mesa,

259.com/

The Aztecs and Mayans had both a 260 day cermonial calendar,comprised of 20 periods of 13 days as well as a 365 solar calendar.

And as a BOGOF offer -

During basic army training, a sergeant was telling his group how a submachine gune sprayed bullets. He drew a circle on the blackboard and announced that it had 260 degrees.

“But sergeant, all circles have 360 degress,” remarked a recruit.

“Don’t be stupid”, roared the sergeant. This is a small circle".