Just been told jobs done ):

8th September totally gutted never been out of work before, If anyone heres of anything around Leeds for Class1 or 2 multidrop let me know, Rather not mention company name (small one) as some people still don’t know :frowning:

danny_mk2:
8th September totally gutted never been out of work before, If anyone heres of anything around Leeds for Class1 or 2 multidrop let me know, Rather not mention company name (small one) as some people still don’t know :frowning:

sorry to hear that mate :frowning: :frowning: - hope you find some work real soon :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hey sorry to hear it. Have you tried the Elite Group, they do mostly work for Shops with contracts for M and S and Mountain Warehouse. They are usually multi drops to High Street stores or Shopping Centres. You could try them. I spoke to a driver for them a while ago and he was saying they have been really busy and might be taking people on. Hope that helps

Cheers only ever worked for 1 transport company so not sure were to start, Suppose i bet get ringing people up !

try bedfords @ batley or mcfarlands leeds, or irlams normanton, good luck mate :slight_smile: oh yes try arla foods@ stourton they advertise quiet a bit :slight_smile:

hi pal i was talking to a mate who runs for sainsbury at sherburn they are taking drivers again if your quick you may get in there. There is carlsberg at leeds they take on drivers or refer u to taskmaster at leeds to get on? I dont know but you could try roadways at stourton they use to want drivers but i havent been in for a long time. Hope u get something.

gorby1:
try bedfords @ batley or mcfarlands leeds, or irlams normanton, good luck mate :slight_smile: oh yes try arla foods@ stourton they advertise quiet a bit :slight_smile:

bloody hell your a bit out of touch… both gone :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

danny try what i pm’ed you. you have nothing to lose.

bedfords would be last on my list.

steve07:
I dont know but you could try roadways at stourton they use to want drivers but i havent been in for a long time. Hope u get something.

thats a good one, roadways are setting at the moment, they want day drivers who will also use the lifters. you will get trained to use the lifters so no experiance isnt a problem and you get £25 extra a week for driving the lifter. they are also after night drivers running backwards and forwards to the ports.

Cheers people will get ringing round, Spoke to agency today said he had loads of work on for next at south elmsall all going well until he asked how long i have had class1 license for :imp:

next arent all that great, roadways dont sound bad jd i know one bloke was on a decent wage there. Is stobarts still setting on at leeds?

steve07:
next arent all that great, roadways dont sound bad jd i know one bloke was on a decent wage there. Is stobarts still setting on at leeds?

no i dont think stob’s are setting at all.

How long you had your Class 1?

Bones:
How long you had your Class 1?

i think its 6 months.

Yep nearly 6 months , Was hoping driving a rigid for 6 years on multi-drop work would help but seems not lol, Stobarts are not setting on and there is a serious waiting list!

danny_mk2:
Yep nearly 6 months , Was hoping driving a rigid for 6 years on multi-drop work would help but seems not lol, Stobarts are not setting on and there is a serious waiting list!

get in you… GET IN YOUR CAR GET UP TO LONGS AND TELL CHRIS OR ANDREW I SENT YOU UP :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

while your there ask if i can have my job back :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ashame you aint closer to donny it’s not great but polypipe are after drivers there expandin like mad supposedly bought out two other companies. You could try up on jct 41 business park theres morrisons the delivery company or ups.

Check your PM’s :wink:

Catch22,

Old boss has offered me something crap job, crap wages etc best bit is i have to work for current company next week but we might not get paid! So whilst all the other drivers are out looking for work im working for free (most likely) to help him out so i can work for another company the week after on less money than there drivers!! (Also it could fall through)

This means i can’t get about looking for new work, Its a hard decision but i reckon i will have to take the risk and tell him to stick it and pray i get something, It ■■■■■ having morals but i hate been had over a barrel :unamused:

I suppose being 1 0f 3 out of 18 drivers been offered a job counts as something but he is taking the p…

danny_mk2:
I suppose being 1 0f 3 out of 18 drivers been offered a job counts as something but he is taking the p…

not really dan as he proberly thinks that only you 3 are stupid enough to accept it. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :confused:

jessicas dad:

danny_mk2:

not really dan as he proberly thinks that only you 3 are stupid enough to accept it. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :confused:

I know what you mean been there about 7 years (with a 3 week gap) and rung in sick twice, Never dropped him in ■■■■ etc etc, Thats what winds me the most :frowning: Not sure how to go about working next week as i don’t want to stuff the little redundancy I’m entitled to (2 years) Don’t ask much just want to go to work and get job done lol oh well see what next week brings :smiley: