Just been told jobs done ):

:sunglasses:

Bones:
8)

Cheers Rich things eventually started looking up today even the assessor wasnt too bad :laughing:

danny_mk2:

Bones:
8)

Cheers Rich things eventually started looking up today even the assessor wasnt too bad :laughing:

You must have caught him on a good day then :wink:

Good luck with the new job. :smiley:

Bones??

You been on the jungle drums LOL… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Take it your “advice PM” got him a job?? If so, nice one, well done…give him a medal RIKKI!!! :wink: Nice to see others on here helping rather than Slating for a change…

Clarky:
Bones??

You been on the jungle drums LOL… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Take it your “advice PM” got him a job?? If so, nice one, well done…give him a medal RIKKI!!! :wink: Nice to see others on here helping rather than Slating for a change…

here here :smiley:

BUMP!!!

Well■■? Did it work??

Yes, He should start tomorrow. I’ll let him fill in the other details :wink:

Yup starting induction in the morning quite excited really to be working for a proper company lol Hopefully it will be the new start i needed :smiley:

Massive thanks to Bones for sorting it out and putting up with random questions via PM :smiley:

That’s excellent! How’s it going? I’ll be starting this Monday :sunglasses:

So far so good although im out with a driver the next two days so i will find out more what the job itself is like, Seems easy enough just a big company with lots of rules and policy’s to get used to. Bit of shock for me when your made to run things right and to the letter of the law as apposed to the last place i worked where everything was always on the limit if not a bit over etc

All is good then!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Well done to “Bones”. :wink: :wink: :wink:

And to Danny for not sitting back whinging feeling sorry for himself and getting out there :wink: :wink: :wink:

I love a happy ending!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: