JF International

bigdaz1970:
spoke with someone in the office called mac ,
money looks [zb] to me , £1135 PER month yes monthly pay , thats what you get taxed on, then you get £200 thats inc your n/o and expences for spain, and £250 for portugal .
he also expects you to run maximum hours full cards every day , 4 runs a month manchester to barcalona .

now i dont mind working my balls off as long as im getting looked after . what do you lot think of that money .

i work it out at like £420 a week after tax and ins .

Funny, I can’t see why they are struggling to get decent UK drivers with such epic wages. I mean, it looks as if your only away for 6 to 8 weeks at a time. What a [zb] company to work for. If yo pay [zb] you’ll get [zb] driving your motors!

The trucks look very tatty,and in my opinion would attract attention from the road police on both sides of the Channel,never get a truck wash too,dirty trailers.

Pirate:

bigdaz1970:
money looks [zb] to me , £1135 PER month yes monthly pay , thats what you get taxed on, then you get £200 thats inc your n/o and expences for spain, and £250 for portugal .
he also expects you to run maximum hours full cards every day , 4 runs a month manchester to barcalona .

now i dont mind working my balls off as long as im getting looked after . what do you lot think of that money .

(POSTED Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:57 am, Simon.)

Funny, I can’t see why they are struggling to get decent UK drivers with such epic wages. I mean, it looks as if your only away for 6 to 8 weeks at a time. What a [zb] company to work for. If yo pay [zb] you’ll get [zb] driving your motors!

Anybody know anything about this company

somebody must know something or seen them about■■?

blue scanias i think :laughing:

do you know anything about the company. I think your right about the blue scania`s

www.jfigroup.com

try these

fozzie:
www.jfigroup.com

try these

well foz… seems like a good website.

is that a joke or does it work ?

fozzie:
is that a joke or does it work ?

yes it works…

its technical. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

not a good firm.portuguese company with a depot in sunderland area.do a lot of work for nissan.employs a lot of poles.sleep at traffic lights when on red.transport manager known to be excitable at times.money crap aswell.

if you want to keep your licence then dont bother going here. worked for them a few years ago when it was uk drivers and a few from portugal, but they got rid to employ poles.

Thanks guy for the info thats all i needed to know!!! :laughing:

Will give that company a wide birth. Its funny really because i was on the phone to the transport manager and he was saying to me that he couldnt get any English drivers anymore and was sick of the poles who he had, taking the ■■■■ out of the company. What comes around goes around eh!!! :laughing:

:smiling_imp:

it certainly does.glad to be of assistance

oscarboska:
Will give that company a wide birth. Its funny really because i was on the phone to the transport manager and he was saying to me that he couldnt get any English drivers anymore and was sick of the poles who he had

maybe he needs to try paying more than a fiver an hour?

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … quiry.html

was on boat with one of there english drivers he said he had been 12 miles from home and they turned him around and sent him back out after being away 6 weeks in the end he was out 3 months !!! :open_mouth: sod that for a life.

Taken from the last paragraph of the link above posted by Ricki…

…"Transport manager Paul Mackintosh said the company had two Polish speakers in the office. Unfortunately it was very difficult to get UK based drivers and they had a big turnover of Polish drivers. "…

Says it all really!!

money looks ■■■■■ to me , £1135 PER month yes monthly pay , thats what you get taxed on, then you get £200 thats inc your n/o and expences for spain, and £250 for portugal .