JF International

bigdaz1970:
spoke with someone in the office called mac ,
money looks [zb] to me , £1135 PER month yes monthly pay , thats what you get taxed on, then you get £200 thats inc your n/o and expences for spain, and £250 for portugal .he also expects you to run maximum hours full cards every day , 4 runs a month manchester to barcalona .

now i dont mind working my balls off as long as im getting looked after . what do you lot think of that money .

i work it out at like £420 a week after tax and ins .

I assume that is per week, not per month?
If so i’d say it’s nearer £400 after stoppages from the salary.
Not good is it?

I think if you worked out the hourly rate based on the salary alone, it would probably be below min. wage.
Night out allowance is supposed to be an extra, not part of the wages.

I’d say it want’s to be £420 a week gross PLUS around £30 a night tax free!

i can understand the lower basic as you will pay less tax , but £283 basic , then £200 bonus with you n/o
it is proberly lower than minimum wage , so i wonder how he gets away with it ,

err £283? some months have 5 weeks so its:

1135 x 12 = 13,620 :- 52 = £261.92

261 minus, say 20% (will likely be more with NI aswell) = 208, so lets call it 200 divided by, lets say 60 hours a week = £3.33 per hour.(nett)

(£4.35 gross)

that is ■■■■■■■ shocking . at this rate think i might retrain and get out the industre. i have been trucking now 20 yrs . love the job . but i think i am worth more than a dogs body wages

That does sound a bit grim, I was talking to a bloke the other day who fills shelves in Aldi on nights who gets paid over £13 an hour!!!

Ross.