ITS back from paint boys un girls

post pic of other :wink:

its on here somewhere josh posted it a few times old pal

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ht=#245897

this was before i changed a few things on the other one josh, ie side skirts off, super singles on the front, new large tanks, it will be the next to go for paint in the new year now, work pending etc :wink:

that looks the part that very nice !

how much the the paintjob and decals cost together bet it wernt cheap.

Joshh:
post pic of other :wink:

globby 480:

lgamston:
that looks sweet :sunglasses:

thanks, its got to be better than how it was i think

globby 480:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: , if i could even start o get it half as clean as MR V"s i be a happy chappie :sunglasses:

Definitely worth the wait Daz. I’m lovin it, well done mate. :wink:

OMFG!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

how dam fine does that look, what a wicked shade of metalic blue :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

you have very good ■■■■■■■■ friend thats puka :wink: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Nice mate very very nice, i was wondering where you got the inspiration for that lovely colour■■? :open_mouth: :smiley: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :wink: :wink:

we will never know will we kindle :wink: :frowning: still waiting for a man in is MARIGOLDS tho :wink: :wink: ours is a little darker tho buddy :laughing: :laughing:

You need gold coloured wheels to set that blue off.

it will be the interior next :open_mouth: to complete in a bright colour or should i say colour"s:oops: :blush: :blush: in some shape or form, so watch on ebay for a set of gen scania classic ““leather seat… covers”” what will be taken of the seats when they get recoverd :wink: :wink:WAIT AND SEE !!!

mmmmmmmmh mr daf i think you could be right :laughing:

cant wait to see what other stuff gets put on maybe couple of lights and that finish it off on the outside :wink:

Very nice ride that globby…is that all the mods for the truck? no bank of lights all over the front? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done you done the truck proud, considering its previous variable colour scheme lol…

That’s a nice paint job. Don’t you scuff those rear wing tops hookin up to trailers now !

What is the colour ? i.e manufacturer and name. Yes, I know it’s blue.

that looks superb mate.
lovely shade of blue, looked good plain, but looks good with decals too.
nice work.

DAFMAD:

Seems to be a popular combination.

Dids:

DAFMAD:

Yep, I had a metallic blue MK2 ■■■■■■ once, and put some Gold painted Capri (or was it MK5 Cortina :confused: ) alloys on, looked great. :smiley: :blush: :laughing:

DAFMAD:

Dids:

DAFMAD:

Yep, I had a metallic blue MK2 ■■■■■■ once, and put some Gold painted Capri (or was it MK5 Cortina :confused: ) alloys on, looked great. :smiley: :blush: :laughing:

Hell yeah. The colours work well together. I know it’s a bit off topic, and I apologise, but I dug up some pics of my old MK2 ■■■■■■. (They are digital pics of the original prints)

From this.

To this

Once again, I know it’s off topic.