ITS back from paint boys un girls

well pick"d the truck up last night “thurs” from the paint shop done a good job to say what it was like before we took it in for a re~paint,sorry about the quality of the pics it has been a very dull day today but will take some better ones shortly, well its eeeerh lets say a BIT BLUE!!

looks well mate even if it is a scania :laughing:

only kidding mate it looks smart
:wink:

It wont be to everyones CUPPA T, but at last she is half tidy now if nothing else

gonzothejaffa1:
looks well mate even if it is a scania :laughing:

only kidding mate it looks smart

how dare you :wink: gonzothe propper motors these scanias :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

looks good that daz,need to get them wheels rollin now to start earning.

yes tell me 164480 2 weeks been sat at home :angry: :angry: :angry:

So if its half tidy dose the other half look like this

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nick have you been to our house ya git, and got a photo of me from her indoors :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

well the next few photos def wont be upto everyones likeing, nothing original on the next few pics but who cares

time for a few decals i guess :blush: :blush: :blush: , bit old hat but well !!!

Cant say :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
But tell the milkman to leave gold top next time please :laughing: :laughing:
On a more serious note

LOOKS FERKIN GOOD

The truck that is :laughing: :laughing:

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: ,milkman,bloody milkman we aint had one for 5 years asaaaaaaaaaaaargh

as we say nothing original in the design work, after all i am only a fik northerner :wink: . thought i would say it before you LOT!!

MR VAIN has a rival now lol.

Mr Flash
Mr Daz
Mr Omo
Mr Muscle
Mr Sheen
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , if i could even start o get it half as clean as MR V"s i be a happy chappie :sunglasses:

NICK… omo. christ how old are you :wink:

We could call it the TEE bus :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
But I bet your gonna tell me to TEE off :laughing: :laughing:

Nothing wrong with Scanias I drive one so cant be that hard can it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: