ITS back from paint boys un girls

last one for now, as… kindle 530 :wink: let me down badly he forgot the marigolds and didnt want to know then…ABOUT HIS HANDY WORK ON THE WHEELS, YEP LADS YOU KNOW WHO YA MATES ARE WHEN THE TUFF GET GOING DONT YA :wink:

tappy still not there yet with the pipes :frowning: :frowning: soon mind very soon,
still a fair few bits and bobs to go on as and when i can be arsed that is :wink:

47 been in the industry 30yrs even had the little brown book for a licence :laughing:
But they say i dont look a day over 90 :sunglasses:

Talking of tea nick, i havent seen alix of richard kings since he made the statement about buying TEA"s but thats what you get beliving a man from lancs about them buying something!! “JOKEING” :wink:

thats why it says TEE on the front so when people come to me and say are you from tee!! i can say yes please just milk :wink: :wink: NO SUGAR ALIX !!!

that looks sweet :sunglasses:

lgamston:
that looks sweet :sunglasses:

thanks, its got to be better than how it was i think

hope yu gettin them grafix at a discount price seeing as your advertising for them :laughing: :laughing:

looks good globby what made you think of that name i could of come up with beter :wink: haha anyway good stuff nice job!

cheers, Josh

Joshh:
looks good globby what made you think of that name i could of come up with beter :wink: haha anyway good stuff nice job!

cheers, Josh

cause i like a nice CUPPA T, :wink:

Great blue there,looks real well,but thats not a yorkshire reg ,you stole one of ours! regards derek

trucking482002:
Great blue there,looks real well,but thats not a yorkshire reg ,you stole one of ours! regards derek

yep it sure is derek :wink: proper reg no"s

DAZ 530 would of been beter :wink:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

narr josh daz 655 would have been better!! if you are meaning horse power in the number :wink:

globby 480:
narr josh daz 655 would have been better!! if you are meaning horse power in the number :wink:

ohhh yes :wink:

globby 480:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: , if i could even start o get it half as clean as MR V"s i be a happy chappie :sunglasses:

Mate, thats sweet. Love the colour, and i like the decals. Get the pipes on and the rims polished and it will look the ■■■■! Well done mate. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

yep

:smiley: :smiley: ,thank you rob, dont know about the wheels i may cheat and get sum durras.

globby 480:
yep

A man of many words :wink:

MR VAIN:

globby 480:
yep

A man of many words :wink:

was a reply back to josh that mr V,

so thats ur own motor then? give it couple of years u’ll have a couple of motors then a nice company haha :wink:

I HAVE 2 now josh, dont really want anymore that i can tell ya