IS this correct?

Put tacho on break today when I was in yard
Tacho analyst guy turns up to download digi card
I told him he would have to wait 9 mins as I was on bed mode
He turns around and says “no it will be fine it will still be on rest when I put
It back” lying ■■■■ I had to start all over again…is he allowed to do this ?

mickrick:
He turns around and says “no it will be fine it will still be on rest when I put
It back” lying [zb] I had to start all over again…is he allowed to do this ?

why didn’t you just do a manual entry showing rest or break to cover the time your card was out

Ha ha now like thats gonna be an easy thing to do mr green ,

mickrick:

it takes all of ten seconds mr rick

should have told him to do one :wink:

green456:

mickrick:

it takes all of ten seconds mr rick

It IS easy - if you’ve got a clue what you’re doing… :unamused:

mickrick:
It back” lying [zb] I had to start all over again…is he allowed to do this ?

NEVER, :open_mouth: :unamused: let anyone near your truck whilst on break! :sunglasses: lock doors :smiley: and disappear :wink: it’s like they won’t TELL YOU LIES! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

if your on hourly pay who gives a ■■■■ have another break :laughing: there are some real numptys out there, this is why we have dcpc, my advice for you would be to go and do a tachograph course

As others have said it would have taken just a few seconds to do a manual entry to cover the break.

Wonder how many mocking experts here would be nipping through an old gen Stonebridge adding and subtracting manual entries like a 16 year old geek.

shuttlespanker:

+1

Juddian:
Wonder how many mocking experts here would be nipping through an old gen Stonebridge adding and subtracting manual entries like a 16 year old geek.

Me!

As coffee says as technically by removing your card your working and the legal side of it you were interrupted for something that is work … bang on have to start break all over again :grimacing:

Juddian:

I would have to stop and think about it but it wouldn’t be a problem.

I’m not having a go at the OP or anyone else, but it never ceases to amaze me how many drivers complain about not being treated like professional drivers but can’t be bothered to properly learn to use the equipment they use daily.

shuttlespanker:

I am a great believer of care in the community :smiley:

nick2008:
As coffee says as technically by removing your card your working and the legal side of it you were interrupted for something that is work … bang on have to start break all over again :grimacing:

where does it say he did anything, cant see that :smiley:

green456:

nick2008:

here in his 1st post

It back” lying [zb] I had to start all over again

if your removing your card for someone to download it your rest is interrupted

nick2008:

green456:

nick2008:

here in his 1st post

it doesn’t say he took it out what it does say is the tacho guy would put it back
Stop reading what’s not written

green456:

nick2008:

green456:

nick2008:

here in his 1st post

it doesn’t say he took it out what it does say is the tacho guy would put it back
Stop reading what’s not written

so why does he say

I had to start all over again

see what your saying :unamused:

lets ask the OP

mickrick Who took your card out you or the office bod :question: