IS this correct?

Office bod , well tacho analyst guy took it out, he blatantly lied to me , gave me wrong
info, how can he say when he removes card then downloads it, then re inserts it that it will still be on rest and wont interrupt

easily, he’s a ■■■■■■■■■ Learn how it works (and how to manually enter) and you’ll know next time…

how long did it take for the guy to do the download and how long did it take for him to put your card back in■■? when you did a print out how long did it say you had been on break??

thing is you know what vosa are like they wouldn’t believe someone else took the card out :wink:

Why take your card out?
I always use dvr2 slot for downloading

David5l:
Why take your card out?

This !

Baggie:

David5l:
Why take your card out?

This !

what a load of bollox
how do you download a digi card that is in the driver 1 slot through 2 slot :question:
you have to remove it to download it :cry:

I should read thread properly. Was thinking of the head
Oops

green456:

Baggie:

David5l:
Why take your card out?

This !

what a load of bollox
how do you download a digi card that is in the driver 1 slot through 2 slot :question:

I think we are talking about VU downloads. It’s not bollox either, company card in slot 2,download device plugged in, select download card or VU Latest or VU Full.

It will download a card in slot 1.

trubster:

green456:

Baggie:

David5l:
Why take your card out?

This !

what a load of bollox

I think we are talking about VU downloads. It’s not bollox either, company card in slot 2,download device plugged in, select download card or VU Latest or VU Full.

correct! :sunglasses: tacho analysist/ expert DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE’s doing either! :grimacing:

mickrick:
Put tacho on break today when I was in yard
Tacho analyst guy turns up to download digi card
I told him he would have to wait 9 mins as I was on bed mode
He turns around and says “no it will be fine it will still be on rest when I put
It back” lying [zb] I had to start all over again…is he allowed to do this ?

He’s a muppet. I still do t know how to do manual entries nor do I care to learn.

F

green456:

mickrick:
He turns around and says “no it will be fine it will still be on rest when I put

why didn’t you just do a manual entry showing rest or break to cover the time your card was out

This…^^

trubster:

green456:

Baggie:

David5l:
Why take your card out?

This !

what a load of bollox

If you want to think OP is talking about VU downloads you think it ,he clearly states driver digi card download so perhaps when you have thought about it you will think again :wink:

mickrick:

Presuming the Analyst is from an outside Company ie Tru Tach and the like,why the analyst needed your card whilst it was in use is beyond me.
Your Traffic Office should have all the info he /she needed from when your card was last downloaded on the machine in the Office,any infringements goes from the last download made, not on up to the minute use,as with being stopped by the Ministry or the Law.

trubster:

green456:

Baggie:

David5l:
Why take your card out?

This !

what a load of bollox

+1

thats how i used to do it on a friday.

This is the sort of crap I was talking about on another thread. Sounds to me that nuclear or quantum physics might be a simpler way to earn a quid.