Is RobK a counterfeit Rob K?

:confused:

No, itā€™s the same person. I canā€™t remember the reasons behind the creation of this u/n back in 2004 but there was some problem with my usual account end of last year some time where I couldnā€™t log in until admin had done some jiggerypokery. I remembered I also had this u/n and so logged in with it on one of my other machines and havenā€™t bothered changing it. Iā€™m using this machine at the moment instead of my other one which is signed in as Rob K hence why itā€™s appearing as RobK at the moment, if that makes sense. :grimacing:

RobK:
No, itā€™s the same person. I canā€™t remember the reasons behind the creation of this u/n back in 2004 but there was some problem with my usual account end of last year some time where I couldnā€™t log in until admin had done some jiggerypokery. I remembered I also had this u/n and so logged in with it on one of my other machines and havenā€™t bothered changing it. Iā€™m using this machine at the moment instead of my other one which is signed in as Rob K hence why itā€™s appearing as RobK at the moment, if that makes sense. :grimacing:

Most sensible thing youā€™ve said in years! :wink: :laughing:

Theres more
R0G
Diesel-dave
:laughing:

bubsy06:
Theres more
R0G
Diesel-dave

One of those is already gone and the other will be gone shortly. :wink:

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:
Theres more
R0G
Diesel-dave

Good, I dont like my PM box being filled up with crap :imp:

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:
Theres more
R0G
Diesel-dave

I cannot talk about anything I receive in my inbox, not without breaking forum rules!

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:
Theres more
R0G
Diesel-dave

I cannot talk about anything I receive in my inbox, not without breaking forum rules!

The first rule of the Inbox is donā€™t talk about the Inbox. :wink:

You can talk about what you have received, just not the actual contents.

For instance you could say - ā€œAn annoying Lightwater has just spammed my Inboxā€, but you cannot say - ā€œThis throbber sent me a pm that said, ā€˜Contents of PMā€™ā€.

bubsy06:

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:
Theres more
R0G
Diesel-dave

Good, I dont like my PM box being filled up with crap :imp:

Judging by the amount of PMā€™s I have had in my inbox in the last few minutes, complaining and heaping abuse on a particular username, you are not alone in not liking that.

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:
Theres more
R0G
Diesel-dave

The first rule of the Inbox is donā€™t talk about the Inbox. :wink:

You can talk about what you have received, just not the actual contents.

For instance you could say - ā€œAn annoying Lightwater has just spammed my Inboxā€, but you cannot say - ā€œThis throbber sent me a pm that said, ā€˜Contents of PMā€™ā€.

its just annoying how the whole ROG saga is still ongoing and then being moaned at cause we havnt welcomed him back with open arms and thrown him a party that would have made the royal wedding seem like a couple of friends getting together

gogzy:
its just annoying how the whole ROG saga is still ongoing and then being moaned at cause we havnt welcomed him back with open arms and thrown him a party that would have made the royal wedding seem like a couple of friends getting together

True but I am curious to know why he is still on pre-mod :confused:

I know heā€™s posted some crap at times but then heā€™s not the only one :grimacing:

tachograph:

gogzy:

True but I am curious to know why he is still on pre-mod :confused:

I know heā€™s posted some crap at times but then heā€™s not the only one :grimacing:

I suppose the alternative would be to give him his posting status back but allow other users to unfriend him

gogzy:

What happened to rog anyway? love him or hate him he was never as offensive as some round here. The Personal opinions of the mods shouldnā€™t be an issue only whether members follow the site rules.

Mr B:

gogzy:

What happened to rog anyway? love him or hate him he was never as offensive as some round here. The Personal opinions of the mods shouldnā€™t be an issue only whether members follow the site rules.

It has nothing to do with the personal opinion of any of the mods.

its just he is annoying sometimes even though he hasnt been rude to people.

gogzy:

and this point has just been proven from the man himself.

gogzy:

gogzy:

and this point has just been proven from the man himself.

Only Rog and the Mod team know the reason !

Oh ok I didnā€™t read the non annoying rule :slight_smile:

Mr B its not that its annoying its just he was posting in topics he didnt know about proclaiming this is how its done etc but kept at it, was usually the newbie threads aswell giving them wrong info.

and Denis, i think the mods should mayby tell him again why hes on pre mod, because he clearly believes the world is out to get him