Is RobK a counterfeit Rob K?

Denis F:

gogzy:

gogzy:
its just he is annoying sometimes even though he hasnt been rude to people.

and this point has just been proven from the man himself.

Only Rog and the Mod team know the reason !

As far as I can remember ROG claims not to know and the mods aren’t telling :confused:

He could be extremely annoying debating things he clearly didn’t understand but surely that doesn’t deserve being on pre-mod permanently :open_mouth:

gogzy:
its just he is unbelievably annoying sometimes even though he hasnt been rude to people.

I fixed that for you :wink:

If being annoying was reason to be on pre-mod for so long about 5% of the members here should be on pre-mod for life :laughing:

gogzy:
Mr B its not that its annoying its just he was posting in topics he didnt know about proclaiming this is how its done etc but kept at it, was usually the newbie threads aswell giving them wrong info.

and Denis, i think the mods should mayby tell him again why hes on pre mod, because he clearly believes the world is out to get him

He PMs me from time to time about it too and even though he’s never been any fan of mine, I will stick up for someone if I think they’re getting a raw deal, and imho he is. He’s been on pre-mod for like, 1 year now or something and he doesn’t talk any more BS than Carryfast does, for example, but yet the admin Stasi are still not letting him in. Clearly Rikki has a personal vendetta against the guy. On the few occasions that I have contacted Rikki about this via PM I have been shot down in flames and threatened with ‘sanctions’ myself should I dare to mention him again. :open_mouth:

tachograph:
If being annoying was reason to be on pre-mod for so long about 50% of the members here should be on pre-mod for life :laughing:

Denis F:

tachograph:
If being annoying was reason to be on pre-mod for so long about 50% of the members here should be on pre-mod for life :laughing:

I was just being polite when I said 5% :wink: :smiley:

I like rog, always have. I take it on board he can be annoying in a friendly way but to be on premod for so long doesn’t seem to fit the crime of being annoying or talkin bull without that this site would be a bit dull. Whatever he’s done I really do believe the guy deserves another chance.
This sinks of a personal issue between the mods and him.

RobK:

gogzy:
Mr B its not that its annoying its just he was posting in topics he didnt know about proclaiming this is how its done etc but kept at it, was usually the newbie threads aswell giving them wrong info.

and Denis, i think the mods should mayby tell him again why hes on pre mod, because he clearly believes the world is out to get him

He PMs me from time to time about it too and even though he’s never been any fan of mine, I will stick up for someone if I think they’re getting a raw deal, and imho he is. He’s been on pre-mod for like, 1 year now or something and he doesn’t talk any more BS than Carryfast does, for example, but yet the admin Stasi are still not letting him in. Clearly Rikki has a personal vendetta against the guy. On the few occasions that I have contacted Rikki about this via PM I have been shot down in flames and threatened with ‘sanctions’ myself should I dare to mention him again. :open_mouth:

I also get missives from him, normally when I have said something misleading or plainly wrong about licensing, he does know his stuff about that, if I remember correctly he did do a lot of work for the newbie forum with Diesel Dave.

Maybe Rikki has his own issues