Innovate logistics

Leave Rikki alone!
He’s just doing as he’s told …

bikemonkey:
No Dis-respect to yourself Rikki,I think your probably great. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
but surely by posting a thread on Innovate basically saying dont start rumours etc about Innovate ,surely would start more of a discussion about it and more rumours. :open_mouth: :astonished:
whereas if you had’nt mentioned it,nobody probably would of been none the wiser,cause like you said it was started at the CV show. :confused: and had’nt really started on here (yet)but it has now :confused: :confused: :smiley:

Do a search on Innovate on here, the discussion has been had in multiple postings :wink:

Tagoat:
Leave Rikki alone!
He’s just doing as he’s told …

Would be a fair comment if it was true…
So far I have never been told what to say …

except by the wife :wink: :wink: :wink:

hell, by reading this i found out that pawsons had gone bust, i didnt know this

Rikki-UK:
Would be a fair comment if it was true…
So far I have never been told what to say

[IN MY OPINION]

Funny that, I don’t recall seeing you calling for balance and reminding posters of their legal position in the Thorburn thread! :unamused:
Or the Pawsons thread.
Or the MANY registrations that have been named & shamed…

[/IN MY OPINION]

impished:
Funny that, I don’t recall seeing you calling for balance and reminding posters of their legal position in the Thorburn thread! :unamused:
Or the Pawsons thread.
Or the MANY registrations that have been named & shamed…

Nice point, Impi … but then none of the directors of those companies play golf with the guys from RBI

isnt the main director at innovate PETE OSBOURNE

lgamston:
isnt the main director at innovate PETE OSBOURNE

don’t think he is any more :wink:

edit:
innovatelogistics.com/eimski … te_osborne

and

innovatelogistics.com/note_f … vate_board

oh right whos runs them now then

lgamston:
oh right whos runs them now then

innovatelogistics.com/innova … _structure

Trying not to offend anyone here, Innovate are a good company never heard anyone complain about working for them until recently. To me it just sums up the problem with the UK haulage industry, chinese walls between the office and the drivers.

Too many UK employers are finding it hard to make a living/profit same thing in my book. Of course Innovate wouldn’t want unchecked rumours spread about their company (would you), the same goes for Thorburn’s and Pawsons the list goes on. Personally I would like to see someone in government doing something to protect our industry and our employers other than face value legislation and [zb] rather then watching another good company hit the wall. This requires a unified front of both employers and employees for anyone to listen and kicking the outdated RHA into touch as far as I am concerned they have done little or nothing for the industry other than dish out badges.

However if Innovate are undergoing changes they should better inform their main asset their employees and stop the rumours themselves before they start.

I wish Innovate every success and a long future.

Rikki keep up the good job. :wink:

Censor dodge removed. L.

A very good Innovative post N2N thanks :smiley:

I think that Robert Mugabe should come along and remove this Thread and pretend it never existed. :wink:

N2N Transport:
Trying not to offend anyone here, Innovate are a good company never heard anyone complain about working for them until recently. To me it just sums up the problem with the UK haulage industry, chinese walls between the office and the drivers.

Too many UK employers are finding it hard to make a living/profit same thing in my book. Of course Innovate wouldn’t want unchecked rumours spread about their company (would you), the same goes for Thorburn’s and Pawsons the list goes on. Personally I would like to see someone in government doing something to protect our industry and our employers other than face value legislation and Bllsht rather then watching another good company hit the wall. This requires a unified front of both employers and employees for anyone to listen and kicking the outdated RHA into touch as far as I am concerned they have done little or nothing for the industry other than dish out badges.

However if Innovate are undergoing changes they should better inform their main asset their employees and stop the rumours themselves before they start.

good piece of writing n2n, no we havent got anything to moan about [ even though we do now and then :wink: ]
were provided with top spec kit , no pressure to do the job other than by the book, a very easy job [ sleep more than work] :wink: :laughing: :laughing: .
last week was 600 pounds for 45 hrs, wednesday i got to my pick up at 11 oclock and left at 17.00 , 6 hrs fast asleep in my bunk
the jobs alright :exclamation: :exclamation:

ady1:

N2N Transport:

Too many UK employers are finding it hard to make a living/profit same thing in my book. Of course Innovate wouldn’t want unchecked rumours spread about their company (would you), the same goes for Thorburn’s and Pawsons the list goes on. Personally I would like to see someone in government doing something to protect our industry and our employers other than face value legislation and Bllsht rather then watching another good company hit the wall. This requires a unified front of both employers and employees for anyone to listen and kicking the outdated RHA into touch as far as I am concerned they have done little or nothing for the industry other than dish out badges.

good piece of writing n2n, no we havent got anything to moan about [ even though we do now and then :wink: ]
were provided with top spec kit , no pressure to do the job other than by the book, a very easy job [ sleep more than work] :wink: :laughing: :laughing: .
last week was 600 pounds for 45 hrs, wednesday i got to my pick up at 11 oclock and left at 17.00 , 6 hrs fast asleep in my bunk

You sure your talking about the same job you were moaning about a while ago ADY :unamused: :unamused:

where do u get the £600 For 45 hours Ady1 ? I work for Innovate and I dont Know of any driver earning that,unless u work Sat & Sun :unamused:

malmaz:
where do u get the £600 For 45 hours Ady1 ? I work for Innovate and I dont Know of any driver earning that,unless u work Sat & Sun :unamused:

450 basic plus 150 sat plus 37.50 early shift [ between 1-3 a.m]

thecoder0:

ady1:

N2N Transport:

You sure your talking about the same job you were moaning about a while ago ADY :unamused: :unamused:

read what i said EVEN THOUGH WE DO MOAN NOW AND THEN :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused:

innovate studley …rip… neil b …sadly missed by all his family and friends

thecoder0:

ady1:

N2N Transport:

mind dont take any notice of me, with your record on asking and changing jobs every zb week im sure youll have 1 st hand experiance of innovate logistics in the not to distant future :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: