I was nearly killed by olearyinternational driver

Oh boy here i go again asking for your fantastic and valued help .
Having provided the mib with all the information i have it seems that once again they are unable to trace the number plate of the vehicle that hit me .
One of you guys suggested that o’leary had invested in 25 mercedes arcos with sequential number plates typically wpi ye 40- etc
Have any of you guys seen one of o’leary’s trucks parked or driving recently? Would you be willing to take a photograph for me please?
only trucks with the numberplates i have mentioned would be of use to me .At the moment i have come to a standstill with o’leary fiercely denying any involvement with the vehicle that mashed me even though it was in full o’leary livery
The actual vehicle that hit me was wpiye49 which if any of you guys see and could get a picture of i would happily reward you.

To find that one will be a longshot as its probably had its plates changed but you never know with this firm.
I am eternally grateful for all the help you lads have provided but i need that little extra evidence to prove my case
cheers Mr G

mr G:
The actual vehicle that hit me was wpiye49 which if any of you guys see and could get a picture of i would happily reward you.

To find that one will be a longshot as its probably had its plates changed but you never know with this firm.
I am eternally grateful for all the help you lads have provided but i need that little extra evidence to prove my case
cheers Mr G

Here it is, i posted it before. Photo was taken 6th Jan 2013 at Toddington services Northbound.
www.flickr.com/photos/gyles/8356306197/

What reward do i get ? Can i name the single Malt i like ?

Im going to buy a roadhawk camera, doesn’t this thread ever make you think that in these hectic driving times that all vehicles should have a recording device fitted, even when you drive a 100 miles there are scars of accidents in crash barriers and grass banks.

puntabrava:
Im going to buy a roadhawk camera, doesn’t this thread ever make you think that in these hectic driving times that all vehicles should have a recording device fitted, even when you drive a 100 miles there are scars of accidents in crash barriers and grass banks.

There are downsides to cameras. I certainley wouldn’t produce footage if i cocked up. I’d probably do what the coppers do and say it was inoperational on that day :laughing:

I started to sniff around on Polish equivalent of Trucknet, hoping to get in touch with people who run this arctoses or (maybe) with the driver himself if he is there…

There might be various outcomes: either he gave false details, or the HATO wrote them down with spelling mistakes… Judging from the name of the driver I was given, I tend to lean towards the latter, as the name, unless it’s Hungarian or something, can’t be in any way a Slavic name if it’s spelled that way.

mr G:
Oh boy here i go again asking for your fantastic and valued help .
Having provided the mib with all the information i have it seems that once again they are unable to trace the number plate of the vehicle that hit me .
One of you guys suggested that o’leary had invested in 25 mercedes arcos with sequential number plates typically wpi ye 40- etc
Have any of you guys seen one of o’leary’s trucks parked or driving recently? Would you be willing to take a photograph for me please?
only trucks with the numberplates i have mentioned would be of use to me .At the moment i have come to a standstill with o’leary fiercely denying any involvement with the vehicle that mashed me even though it was in full o’leary livery

cheers Mr G

Might be a long shot but ECR (Euro Controle Route) may be able to assist in getting in touch with the Polish commercial vehicle enforcement people for onward assistance…

euro-controle-route.eu/site/

eurotrucker10:
1 simple rule here, call the police.
The highway agency boys are as useful as chocolate teapots, now don’t get me wrong, they’re great at getting their cones out but that’s about it. Police are your first call every time. No police incident number, no crime.

If this was an injury RTC then the police would have attended and the HA will have the police log number which can be checked for the VRM &driver details of the HGV (possible only insurance co can get these). If the OP didn’t mention any injuries (& he would have been asked!) or look injured, the police wouldn’t attend.
Each driver then has the responsibility to record the correct details and check the other drivers, just as your insurance documents tell you to.
That the VRM’s of the vehicles are also recorded on the HA log, this is not initially for the purpose of collecting info for the various insurance agencies, although this will be given if requested.

So the OP was either injured, = Police would have attended, or said that he was not injured = Police would not attend.
If there were allegations made with conflicting accounts of who was to blame, the police would have been called.
If the OP was taken away in an ambulance just for a “Check up” the police would have attended as would have gone down as an injury RTC.
If neither of these things happened, then it was down to the OP to make sure that he had (& checked) the details of 1) The other driver. 2) the VRM & description of the other vehicle. 3) Damage to both vehicles noted. 4) Any names etc of witnesses. 5) The collar numbers of any police or HATO officer that attended the scene. 6) The HA log number & the police log number (If they attended) 7) Photographs if at all possible. *) Date & times etc

Mike-C:

mr G:

cheers Mr G

Here it is, i posted it before. Photo was taken 6th Jan 2013 at Toddington services Northbound.
flickr.com/photos/gyles/8356306197/

What reward do i get ? Can i name the single Malt i like ?

thanks but that isn’t the reg im after its ending is 49

Are you sure that it was number 49? I was just advised on another forum to check it in the insurance database (the link zapytania.oi.ufg.pl/SASStoredPr … ?with=zpp1 can be useful) and there is no data for the reg ending 49, but I checked also the other trucks from the pictures in that thread and they are all insured all right…

UPDATE: My friend just checked his reg number and there is no data on him as well, despite that he is insured of course. So that site cannot be trusted. :slight_smile:

mr G, I can’t get you nor on the phone, nor on PM, please do contact me if you read it, I might have something for you, but need some more info.

Can anyone tell me where the oleary lorries park up in the U.k? I am getting nowhere with the Mib and could possibly obtain more info from one of their disgruntled drivers

mr G:
Can anyone tell me where the oleary lorries park up in the U.k? I am getting nowhere with the Mib and could possibly obtain more info from one of their disgruntled drivers

You’ll probably have more luck contacting an undisgruntled Orys. See above. :wink:

Ive been talking to ORYS and hes been a great help …so does anyone know where they park up?

The name of the driver is Joses Jarcusca.
Does anyone know him?

mr G:
Does anyone know him?

nope

mr G:
Does anyone know him?

Well I hope youve got the right driver…

mr G:
Thank you guys for all your help ,i have enough information now to pursue oleary through the small claims court.As a previous poster rightly pointed out,all i want is help and advice from this board and of course justice from the company who hit me and refuses to accept that it was them.
As for my injuries, well im awaiting an operation on my spine,which was severely impacted in the crash.
I haven’t worked in 2013 so far and being self-employed im sure you will realise that im on my own without any benefits .Therefore i have physical and mental stress …caused by having to try and pay bills with no money available.
so all you guys who jumped on the wagon to criticise my motives …i tell you my motives are clear and my morals are true.
I only want to be in a position i was BEFORE the crash and if it takes an army of legal representatives to put me there then that’s what it will be.
This is the first claim against any insurance company in 20 years of driving and i would have hoped that an early conclusion would have been reached .
unfortunately olearyinternational refuse to co-operate and hence i am filling my free time digging deep into the murky world of illegal drivers and their masters…and what eye-opening stuff it is .
Secondly if it makes you guys think twice about any subbie work with oleary then at least you now know how they operate

digging deep in to the murky world off illegal drivers? if vosa cant do it what makes you think you can? and even if you do trace this drivers wagon, that driver could be long gone, as for the small claims court that doesnt mean your going to get a payout.
if you have to troll about a truckers forum for information, then good luck, i think you are fighting a losing battle, surely you should have enough evidence from the accident itself, for a good breif or even the police to do the work, if your going through all this own your own then you have a big battle on your hands,

Hi guys
have any of you worked for this lot in wexford or poland?

deleted - was going to link to other thread, then realised was same guy posting!
Did you get anywhere finding the driver in the end?

Are you trying to prejudice your “case” before it even gets off the internet and into the real world? Naming operators and drivers that you are accusing of breaking various laws and injuring you is a pretty stupid thing to do on an internet forum.

You then start another thread asking others to implicate themselves in your unsubstantiated claims.

What’s that about?